The presale link is gone!!!!!

Got mine!!

£198 for a 6 day pass though.... ouch....

Can you please post the link you used to get through, as Im getting nothing! Im going mad here! Thanks if you can!

I think I just got one. I am shaking typing this - mine said one ticket as well for the 6 day pass - the next 3 hours will be hell!

I think I just got tickets, but it all happened so fast i can't remember what day I got them for and now I've clicked off the window that had the confirmation on it and I haven't had an email yet. So I'm a mixture of very happy and a bit scared that I've typed in the wrong address or I've had my card declined or something!

Got mine phew

my thinking is that the server is buggered and they are going to do all this manually!...not wanting to panic anyone but it went very quickly. Usually if the server gives you an automatic reference number etc it will take awhile, but this just looks like its using a simple mailform.
Anyway, the next 3 hours will be fun!!!:o

Got them. Now just to wait for that confirmation email.

It says it will take minimum of 3 hours to come through, I'll believe it when i see it but I am temporarily happy, so much I may even go and do some work!

OH MY GOD! WOOH HOOOOH! Managed to get 2 tickets for Saturday night. Suddenly my dissapointment about England has vanished into thin air!!!

Keep trying people! All of a sudden I got through.

so happy 6 day pass! dont know how im going to get there and back but who cares. i am so so excited!!!!

Well done everyone for getting your tix!!
I wonder if "we" were the only people who knew about this presale.
Was it mentioned somewhere else? Does anybody know?

who got a bit giddy then???????

ooops. . . . i got over excited and a bit carried away and bought tickets all over the place for days i can't remember!!! . . . i think i'm in trouble with my wife or the bank manager . . . . or probably both . . . oh well.

Re: who got a bit giddy then???????

ooops. . . . i got over excited and a bit carried away and bought tickets all over the place for days i can't remember!!! . . . i think i'm in trouble with my wife or the bank manager . . . . or probably both . . . oh well.

Aaaah, who cares? You only live once! :p

Can I just say a big thank you to all here! I come on here all the time to read the forum, dont post often, but without you lot I would have been waiting till tomorrow to get tickets! So thank you!

Now to do some work and sit nervously for the email!

Back
Top Bottom