The shame of beloved Mexico - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

Yes bullfighting is disgusting, but to take pleasure at another person's suffering while at the same time railing against animal cruelty? Shameful. Absolutely shameful. He needs to think real hard about how he treats ALL creatures, not just animals. I am disgusted by him saying he felt delight in seeing another human suffering. We should treat ALL life with respect, not just animals.

P.

Stop being a bitch!

Given the evidence that's circulating with regards to Stevens antics recently it's surprising to see so many of the congregation in a state of denial, I guess it's a bit like the Jimmy Saville effect when that story broke, nobody wanted to believe it, he was the bloke who made kids dreams come true, and raised loads of money for "charity" and boy didn't we know it, he was always telling us so. You could say the same about Steven always banging on about his animal crusade. It's just a load of hogwash that's gonna take a bit of time to get used to but time is a great healer.
Remember you will always have his music though to console and comfort.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I like the rest of the statement though, his approach on the unfairness of it. But he shouldn't wish death upon people stuck in a loop. Those girls don't have the power to stop the madness, they're reflections of a system of tradition. Their papas want them to be #1 too. Their papas likely forced them to fight. Their papas control them like they control the bull.

You don't get to pick and choose your salvation. It's as omniscient and everpresent as God himself.

(You're doing fine.)

That is the one fly in the ointment, in fully getting behind the statement. Wisely observed : )

Yet another thread lambasted with the endless tirades of the boy. Oh, Christ, another stifled Friday night...

Bullfighting is sick and the matadors who are injured have only themselves to blame. End of.

In a perfect world Moz (or anyone else for that matter) would do thourogh research on anyone he talks to, to make sure they're not evil dickheads, but this is not a perfect world and Moz is not a perfect man (no one is).

He spoke to representatives of a Hotel chain that endorses bullfighting. He probably didn't know and if he finds out I'm sure he'll feel silly.

Big f***ing deal... Get over it. Now.

Next issue, please.

Well that's sorted that out hasn't it ! Tomorrow can you give Bob Geldof a call and sort out the Ebola crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:
So boring. so very boring---I used to love coming to this site to read interesting stuff about Morrissey. Everything on here is so Uber lame now---and the rants of the few followers on here are just as bad. I never agreed with how Morrissey wanted to filter the site and bashed David-but now I think this ship has sailed, so jumped the shark, so just over. This site is jut boring and lame--David maybe you should rethink it's life span as its just not culturally relevant any more and just really isn't that interesting. I would think the enjoyment factor for you has to be over as nothing fun happens on this site--just my two cents and I know not worth anything.

we have to thank BB for uncovering Pestanagate. moz endorsing bullfighting promoting enthusiasts in the multi millionaire corporate world, whilts venting against a poor gorged female bullfighter. delighted he is, while he stays at the luxury hotel self oblvious to what goes on there in plain view. a simple google search would have uncovered the infamy but luxury can blinding.

He should have been honoured in the New Years honours list for his commitment and dedication debunking Steven the crank.

I would describe BB as more of the site's window cleaner bringing clarity to each issue being discussed. And Gregor is Solo's pet hamster. He frantically runs round and round on his wheel and never gains any ground. Still extremely entertaining.

Clever and funny!

....said the person who is not even a registered member of this "fansite". I've been posting here for over eight years, genius. Just because I'm a fan of an artist's music does not mean I must agree with everything the artist says. Also, since when do you, anonymous poster, speak for "everyone else here"? Time to walk away from the keyboard, sonny. Mom wants to use her computer now...

Dodging the real questions here by trying to be an asshole... Well, I have browsed this page for some time now, and I finally got upset/annoyed enough to comment. I don´t need a user to comment - so why the f*** should I bother getting one? I´m only on here to read about what Moz is up to... Just answer my actual comment instead of sidetracking...

He probably didn't state his location so nobody would know he's in Manc.

Yes, repetition is an issue, but if you study his posts they rarely are him solely initiating the cheese = meat = murder mantra. It is others constantly engaging him. So he responds, and to me, his responses remain nothing but factual. He has suggested many, many times that people should put him on ignore, but they don't. Time and time again they go after him. All he is doing is defending his opinions. He is entitled to that.

I read the term "hijacking" of a thread, and this is a concern. It is one thing to respond to a direct contact, but to reply to an individual post to instigate an argument is not something I support. Not sure what can be done about this.

You seem to be more interested and obsessed with talking about people who post here rather than the subject of Steven the crank
"Not sure what can be done about this." ? Self appointed solo plod, PC evennow at your service ! No thanks DavidT sees to that but thanks anyway.
Have you got anything to say about the post your posting on ? If you have brilliant we would love to listent but if you haven't what's your reason for coming here ?

Don't you hate when victims of sexism respond by going kill crazy? So very manly of them. It's like victims of capitalist oppression killing animals by eating meat. They're so stupid. They perpetuate their own exploitation by endorsing the very concept of exploitation. Morrissey is so right when he says bullfighting "can only appeal to people who have no intelligence."

Karla Sanchez San Martin AKA Karla De Los Angeles is a vicious moron. She hasn't learned anything and never will. She plans to go kill crazy again on January 18 and let's hope the bull finishes that b**** off.

I hope it's just incredibly bad timing that he chooses to wish death upon the female bullfighters by name and none of the thousands of male bullfighters in the news that preceeded them. :( Maybe these women are in their own, unfair contest and feeling pressure to fight from other men.

You seem to be more interested and obsessed with talking about people who post here rather than the subject of Steven the crank
"Not sure what can be done about this." ? Self appointed solo plod, PC evennow at your service ! No thanks DavidT sees to that but thanks anyway.
Have you got anything to say about the post your posting on ? If you have brilliant we would love to listent but if you haven't what's your reason for coming here ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Benny...this is part of a conversation I was having with someone other than yourself. You are aware that there are other people that exist in the world? I am sure you are because you never miss a chance to jump in where you are not welcome. I have posted many thoughts I have about Morrissey, but you choose to single out those posts that fit your eye to snipe at like a common ANON in the weeds. You are better than that and I have never self-appointed myself anything. Please put down the whiskey. It is obviously too late for you to be typing. DavidT is a good person that allows us a forum to express our opinions. You of all people should appreciate this given you take advantage of it to the hilt. My reason for coming here is to have a reasonable discourse with other Morrissey enthusiasts. I think by now it is overly clear why you are here. Anything new to add? Or just more insults. I'm waiting... still a Benny enthusiast.

Last edited:
Benny...this is part of a conversation I was having with someone other than yourself. You are aware that there are other people that exist in the world? I am sure you are because you never miss a chance to jump in where you are not welcome. I have posted many thoughts I have about Morrissey, but you choose to single out those posts that fit your eye to snipe at like a common ANON in the weeds. You are better than that and I have never self-appointed myself anything. Please put down the whiskey. It is obviously too late for you to be typing. DavidT is a good person that allows us a forum to express our opinions. You of all people should appreciate this given you take advantage of it to the hilt. My reason for coming here is to have a reasonable discourse with other Morrissey enthusiasts. I think by now it is overly clear why you are here. Anything new to add? Or just more insults. I'm waiting... still a Benny enthusiast.

I'd say you're shit out of luck coming here then mate. You can post something about Morrissey, but beware if it's anything nice those troll-like bats from hell will descend from the rafters flapping their opprobrium in your face. :lbf:

I'd say you're shit out of luck coming here then mate. You can post something about Morrissey, but beware if it's anything nice those troll-like bats from hell will descend from the rafters flapping their opprobrium in your face. :lbf:

I hear you bhops...I am not afraid...of the trolls...bats a little...and to be fair a good percentage here are very reasonable...outliers exist everywhere in the world. Why should Solo be any different. And thank you for the use of opprobrium in a sentence. Off to my dictionary :)

Last edited:
I hear you bhops...I am not afraid...of the trolls...bats a little...and to be fair a good percentage here are very reasonable...outliers exist everywhere in the world. Why should Solo be any different. And thank you for the use of opprobrium in a sentence. Off to my dictionary :)

Tell us your other user names and then you can "sum up solo." Until then f*** off. Kthx. Keene: Redux is what you are.

he shouldn't wish death upon people stuck in a loop. Those girls don't have the power to stop the madness, they're reflections of a system of tradition. Their papas want them to be #1 too. Their papas likely forced them to fight. Their papas control them like they control the bull.

Having tits and a vagina doesn't mean you can abnegate all responsibility for your actions. She chose/chooses to get in the ring and 'fight' bulls. She has to take the consequences. You can't blame men for everything.

Having tits and a vagina doesn't mean you can abnegate all responsibility for your actions. She chose/chooses to get in the ring and 'fight' bulls. She has to take the consequences. You can't blame men for everything.

I don't blame men for everything, I just find it curious that a female bullfighter warrants particular admonishment on a TTY post. A female security guard warrants particular admonishment on a TTY post. A female monarch warrants particular admonishment on a TTY post. Is he holding women to a different standard of disgrace when they dare to go where men belong? Did he keep KY around for so long as his opening act because that's where she belonged? He likes lists, I like patterns. I notice a pattern, that's all.

Yes, Benny. It's the same hotel chain. Note the deathly silence on this thread as the penny drops with the cult......Seriously, you couldn't make it up. It's almost as if Morrissey is trying to make himself look utterly ridiculous.

best
BB
Maybe he's just staying there for their bullfight watchers discount promo.

Look Broomhandleboy, you made a lot of threats awhile back because you thought Morrissey slighted your hero, Robin Williams. Anybody that read that thread knows you had a psychotic break. You whined and begged for an ass kicking and then left. Now you've returned and really offered Nada.

You're stinking up the internets. Most everybody here is sick of your stupid repetition. Go to bed.

Your second comment is highly revealing. Morrissey didn't 'slight' Robin Williams, he revealed himself as a pseudo-suicidalist who thought it was appropriate to honour the passing of Lauren Bacall by casting shade on a suicide victim. Every single time he sings 'Asleep' the image of Robin Williams should be projected behind the pseud. He added 'suicide' to his faux-radical mix of career themes alongside 'animal rights'. He has made a total fool of himself chomping on a cheese sandwich in a bull-fighter friendly Pestana hotel. Just as he made a total fool of himself with his clumsy comparison between Bacall and Williams.

I come and go as I please. I leave when I get bored. I return when it amuses me to do so. I trust this clarifies your confusion, not that I give a damn.

best
BB

ps: Now that you've figured out how to register a screen-name, you can simply put me on Ignore. Or you can continue to troll me in the hope that by doing so you will be noticed by others on this site. You would hardly be noticed for any originality or wit in your clumsy thinking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom