The Smyths Perform 'Rank' Aug 16th, Islington Academy

Oh by the way Uncle Skinny - did you get sorted for something to eat on the day or are you just going to play it by ear...

I don't know to be honest - I get into London about 4-ish, so a wash and brush-up, and then food. If you have anything in mind, all recommendations gratefully received. It would have to be veggie though.

Peter

I'll be there, too..yippie.
Could anyone recommend a nice and not tooo expensive hotel within walking distance from the venue?
Thanks.

I'll be there, too..yippie.
Could anyone recommend a nice and not tooo expensive hotel within walking distance from the venue?
Thanks.

I didn't know you were coming!!! Yay!!! Looking forward to seeing you again! :cool:

Waaait, waaait! Got to get you into the swing of pigeon German again!: Ich wusste nicht, dass du kommen wirst! Ich freue mich darauf! :eek: ;)

PURELY veggie or somewhere with a good Veggie menu, but with Flesh on it as well?

Ha! I'm going to start referring to it as Flesh! :cool:

Is Grim O'Grady off to this shindig?

Do you think we should buy this book? I keep intending to go into Waterstones and have a flick through it, see where we get mentioned!

Waaait, waaait! Got to get you into the swing of pigeon German again!: Ich wusste nicht, dass du kommen wirst! Ich freue mich darauf! :eek: ;)

Ha! I'm going to start referring to it as Flesh! :cool:

Is Grim O'Grady off to this shindig?

unfortunately, I'm in the smoke the week before so it's too big of an ask to make it down again I'm afraid! I can only give London 1 O'Grady visit a year ;)

love

Grim

Do you think we should buy this book? I keep intending to go into Waterstones and have a flick through it, see where we get mentioned!

Buy it you tight fisted Tykes or I'll charge you on the minibus:D
I go to all the trouble of getting your name in it and you haven't even bought it yet?:mad:

Jukebox Jury - the lazy sunbather, Faliraki, Rhodes.:cool:

unfortunately, I'm in the smoke the week before so it's too big of an ask to make it down again I'm afraid! I can only give London 1 O'Grady visit a year ;)

love

Grim

Tsk! I wanted to meet you! I thought I had but I'm told that was Uncle Skinny! :eek: ;)

Tsk! I wanted to meet you! I thought I had but I'm told that was Uncle Skinny! :eek: ;)

Just to avoid confusion, here's Aly Panic and I from last Saturday.
940981687_c2cd3be83b.jpg

I am the tall, balding oaf with a hat and a Mozfather T-Shirt, and Aly is not. There is no WAY Grim and I could be confused. Well, maybe in the dark.

Peter

Was that the Leeds Moz disco? I proper wanted to go to that, but was working and had nobody to bring along, anyway, cos Sister Steve was at a wedding. Is it going to be a regular thing, a Smiffs night in Leeds? I do hope so!

Was that the Leeds Moz disco? I proper wanted to go to that, but was working and had nobody to bring along, anyway, cos Sister Steve was at a wedding. Is it going to be a regular thing, a Smiffs night in Leeds? I do hope so!

Indeed it was - Aly just posted this.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom