• christy!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • paulina!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:confused:

I don't see any majesty, so: no.
You've got something wrong with you. Maybe if you had read vogue as a little boy like bhops you would be more clued in now.

The bony quality is in their faces more than their bodies. Everything here is mostly jagged, intense, cold &/or freakish. And height-wise, they look like very tall, imposing women. They could probably snap us normal people in half like a twig. There is no love in those hollow stares. What harm do they intend us? No use in finding out. Sail away from the wintry shores of the giantesses.

This would be an excellent description of the current generation of "supermodels", the Jenner/Hadid supermodels that have all the charm and style of Russian prostitutes. But I don't think it's true for the original supermodels at all. Compared to today's nepo hoes they were fun, charismatic and rather healthy looking.

Naomi, yes. Tyra was never one of the original supermodels.

This would be an excellent description of the current generation of "supermodels", the Jenner/Hadid supermodels that have all the charm and style of Russian prostitutes. But I don't think it's true for the original supermodels at all. Compared to today's nepo hoes they were fun, charismatic and rather healthy looking.

Yes you are right there, bun bun. I should have pushed back on audrey when he said that but I took it for granted he wouldnt be open to understanding and it would all be completely pointless.

But yes the old supermodels were fun, audacious, poised, spirited trailblazers, unlike the lackluster 'nepo hoes' of today, who look dull as hell (with the exception of Kaia Gerber, who, though not necessarily supermodel material, does have something special and reminiscent of the old models about her). I hate it when people compare bella hadid to Carla bruni. Yes, on a very surface level they look alike, but bella hadids beauty is built on a faulty premise, it fails to harmonize, to appeal to the imagination, its a broken toy, a dead thing. It is the opposite of beauty. There used to be a real spirit and sense of fun and excitement around fashion thanks mostly to the fabulous models and that has all been completely killed.

Naomi, yes. Tyra was never one of the original supermodels.
Yes, also Yasmeen ghauri and Tatjana patitz. And I had plans to include all three but my eyes were getting tired from looking at the screen for too long selecting pictures, and I still had some reading I had to do, and therefore none of the three made the cut!

Yes you are right there, bun bun. I should have pushed back on audrey when he said that but I took it for granted he wouldnt be open to understanding and it would all be completely pointless.

But yes the old supermodels were fun, audacious, poised, spirited trailblazers, unlike the lackluster 'nepo hoes' of today, who look dull as hell (with the exception of Kaia Gerber, who, though not necessarily supermodel material, does have something special and reminiscent of the old models about her). I hate it when people compare bella hadid to Carla bruni. Yes, on a very surface level they look alike, but bella hadids beauty is built on a faulty premise, it fails to harmonize, to appeal to the imagination, its a broken toy, a dead thing. It is the opposite of beauty. There used to be a real spirit and sense of fun and excitement around fashion thanks mostly to the fabulous models and that has all been completely killed.

I ended up watching the documentary Catwalk last night when I couldn’t sleep, and it just put me in a good mood. Seeing a picture of young Carla makes me want to stroke a kitten, seeing Bella Hadid’s sour face only makes me want to bleeding cut myself. I felt a bit nostalgic, though. I miss the 90s.

Thank you for all the fabulous threads and Merry Christmas to you and EddY! 🎄:kissingheart:

I’m off to Tel Aviv to bum some bronzed youth!

I ended up watching the documentary Catwalk last night when I couldn’t sleep, and it just put me in a good mood. Seeing a picture of young Carla makes me want to stroke a kitten...

There was no kitten around when I watched Catwalk, had to stroke something else instead ;)

I don’t especially like Oasis.
I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be an insult, and if it is, how?

You hear that @gordyboy9? You sound like an Oasis fan. I imagine you are well and truly devastated.
i am shocked to the core of my being,if you were to show any of the photos in this thread to 100 ordinary men in the street i can guarantee they would pick miss hendricks,this goes back to start of time,men are subconsciously attracted to large chests because they think who can feed my newborn better,why do you think womens breasts grow during pregnancy.
regarding oasis,first album was very good,rest mince,lads mags,never bought one in my puff.

i am shocked to the core of my being,if you were to show any of the photos in this thread to 100 ordinary men in the street i can guarantee they would pick miss hendricks,this goes back to start of time,men are subconsciously attracted to large chests because they think who can feed my newborn better,why do you think womens breasts grow during pregnancy.
regarding oasis,first album was very good,rest mince,lads mags,never bought one in my puff.
Maybe it's time to give your brain a 21st century update. Your instincts and yearnings are outdated and archaic.

Back
Top Bottom