Morrissey Central "THIRD OF FOUR NIGHTS AT UNITED PALACE THEATER NEW YORK CITY" (October 25, 2023)

“This was the best night! I have never been so happy!” - MORRISSEY.

IMG_9395.jpeg

Photo by SER

I am glad I was wrong.

I was skeptical that the final 2, possibly 3 nights in NYC would not happen due to poor ticket sales.
For everyone who had tickets to these shows that didn't sell nearly as well as others I am really happy you are getting to see these gigs.

That specious quote made me post this. If last night made you so happy, then why didn’t you engage the flock of fans waiting near your shiny black cargo van that whisked you away after the show? So maybe not a direct quote from the man? Or maybe something before or after the show made him so happy.

That specious quote made me post this. If last night made you so happy, then why didn’t you engage the flock of fans waiting near your shiny black cargo van that whisked you away after the show? So maybe not a direct quote from the man? Or maybe something before or after the show made him so happy.
Or maybe he was tired and couldn’t be bothered hanging about in the cold, shaking hands with crying weirdos and signing stuff that’ll be on eBay the next day. He isn’t obliged to engage with people after the show.

I suppose it’s how you define ‘well’. No record label. Half empty venues. Cancellations last month. Caught out lying and gaslighting following Scott Rodgers’ revelations.
I’d love to agree with you, but it’s not going well at all. He may feel very well, but things certainly aren’t going well.
He’s in his element, to be honest. I believe him.

I really feel sorry for anyone who traveled for these shows or paid top dollar to be at all 4. What a lazy run this has been. Same ho hum setlist for 4 nights in the same venue, sad. I'm in New York and I couldn't be bothered to go to one.

I really feel sorry for anyone who traveled for these shows or paid top dollar to be at all 4. What a lazy run this has been. Same ho hum setlist for 4 nights in the same venue, sad. I'm in New York and I couldn't be bothered to go to one.

I feel sorry for the people who paid top dollar before they gave hundreds of tickets away for free.

The thing is, this setlist is only boring if you dont see him live, just looking at the setlists, or you see him a lot. For first time goers, this is literally perfect, no bad songs on it. Even 2. or 3. time I wouldnt care

Last edited:
The thing is, this setlist is only boring if you dont see him live, just looking at the setlists, or you see him a lot. For first time goers, this is literally perfect, no bad songs on it. Even 2. or 3. time I wouldnt care

It’s ALL about being there.

I feel sorry for the people who paid top dollar before they gave hundreds of tickets away for free.
Yes, you wouldn’t be happy. Not sure why someone has downvoted the comment, it’s perfectly acceptable to be slightly peeved.

I suppose it’s how you define ‘well’. No record label. Half empty venues. Cancellations last month. Caught out lying and gaslighting following Scott Rodgers’ revelations.
I’d love to agree with you, but it’s not going well at all. He may feel very well, but things certainly aren’t going well.
Half empty my ass u twit

Wrong. Actually. It's been fun. My 3 night tonight. Going to see my love. No matter why you did. Jealous. You don't even have money to attend the shows. And the band sounds excellent too. .

Back
Top Bottom