This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
oscar-wilde.jpg
We all change, that's for sure! But usually you change for better and not for worse!

I can post a link to everyone of those type of incidents and I am not denying there is an issue, however I do not believe there is a cover up and I don't believe its happening in every town and city.

WTF??:turban: Arresting people for even possibly thinking of discussing it, is not a cover up. LOLLLLL:straightface:
Only if you happen to be:turban::laughing:

Hi Trevor - you are completely correct. I would not waste your time or effort pointing out facts or reasonable opinions with some of the nutters who frequent this place nowadays. I guess it's reflective of the times we live in that people are willing to expound conspiracies with no actual evidence to back their theories up.

Here's my conspiracy theory btw I believe Robinson is on the security service's payroll as his modus operandi spreads discontent in the UK and covers up the real issues of austerity madness, millions using foodbanks, unaffordable housing, a housing crisis, our weak economy built on said house prices, record amounts of homeless all over our streets, the systematic dismantling of our NHS and national infrastructure and the gradual erosion of our civil liberties.
If only people would indeed wake up and stop blaming ethnic minorities or immigrants for all the country's ills.
Divide and conquer... a tactic used for millenia and advanced since the Industrial Revolution to keep the proles down.

But I have no concrete evidence about Robinson/ Yaxley-Lennon so these are just suppositions and not facts.

Btw I think what brought the rape gang issue to mass attention was last year was the 3 Girls docudrama. Not Rommy Tobinson

I knew it, I KNEW it. Behind all of it is the ambition for MORE GOVT HANDOUTS.:straightface:
Possibly Surface/Skinny is also a govt agent:squiffy:

Morrissey has become a stupid, silly old man who no longer has the ability to create good songs. Please retire. Please, please, please retire. On the other hand, we have this:

Hi Trevor - you are completely correct. I would not waste your time or effort pointing out facts or reasonable opinions with some of the nutters who frequent this place nowadays. I guess it's reflective of the times we live in that people are willing to expound conspiracies with no actual evidence to back their theories up.

Here's my conspiracy theory btw I believe Robinson is on the security service's payroll as his modus operandi spreads discontent in the UK and covers up the real issues of austerity madness, millions using foodbanks, unaffordable housing, a housing crisis, our weak economy built on said house prices, record amounts of homeless all over our streets, the systematic dismantling of our NHS and national infrastructure and the gradual erosion of our civil liberties.
If only people would indeed wake up and stop blaming ethnic minorities or immigrants for all the country's ills.
Divide and conquer... a tactic used for millenia and advanced since the Industrial Revolution to keep the proles down.

But I have no concrete evidence about Robinson/ Yaxley-Lennon so these are just suppositions and not facts.

Btw I think what brought the rape gang issue to mass attention was last year was the 3 Girls docudrama. Not Rommy Tobinson

I don’t know. You’re right that the people here defending Robinson with some conspiracy theory stuff aren’t going to be convinced but I do think it important for people who are just ghosting this place to see some reasonable info. Might not change he minds of the trolls, who seem to be more on a strategic mission than just trollin for kicks, but those just reading might learn something worthwhile and spread it elsewhere

Morrissey has become a stupid, silly old man who no longer has the ability to create good songs. Please retire. Please, please, please retire. On the other hand, we have this:

Done well for himself that lad, he went to my daughters school. He is Tim Healy's son. 2 million views in a week!

Nice. Although you can't help feeling that the idiot dancing owes a debt to Morrissey. Yes, I know, it's a different style of flailing, but there's an echo there.

Ah ok, you realise you are responding to the site troll who also happens to be retarded.
Tell us how about how nobody knows about the grooming gangs, how they are a minor inconvenience:rofl: what a cuck.

So, you want everybody to pretend I dont exist the same way the grooming gangs dont exist.LOL:crazy:

Nice. Although you can't help feeling that the idiot dancing owes a debt to Morrissey. Yes, I know, it's a different style of flailing, but there's an echo there.
The guitarist owes something to Bernard Sumner, and I have a feeling it may be actual money.

Done very well for himself, looks like a red cuck.o_O
Doesnt look to have much money, to be honest.

I'm curious about where Morrissey's great passion for free speech was when he was trying to get this site shut down for daring to post anything but the most positive stories about him

Tommy Robinson was effectively implying the defendants were guilty. No news reporting has done that. It has merely stated the allegations and the arrests of the men, who are innocent until proven guilty. To imply people are guilty during a trial, in an hour long livestream, to thousands of viewers, is so reckless that I can’t see any benefit in going over it again, but I will anyway. If there’s even a slight chance that a single member of the jury can be swayed by his livestream, an argument can be made that the trial should be abandoned.

On street grooming was an issue long before Tommy Robinson’s interjections. I would strongly assume there are more EDL, BNP, NF sympathetic people serving in the police - as a proportion of the headcount - than either the government or the judiciary. It was their job to accumulate the evidence for these crimes to be prosecuted.

Other than terrorism, I can’t think of another crime that has had more attention than on street grooming in recent years. In what way does Tommy Robinson risking the collapse of a trial improve the chances of more of these gangs being caught?

Instead of the establishment working to hush something up, I would argue that the desires of the “establishment” and Tommy Robinson dovetailed here, as they both want the evidence to be heard and sanction handed down if a jury is persuaded.

Tommy Robinson has - and had - the right to free speech as defined by the law. However, when you cross the boundaries of contempt of court, the assessment is that the rights of fellow citizens to receive a fair trial, and for justice to be served, outweigh your right to say whatever you want, wherever you wish.

I find it strange that Tommy Robinson and his supporters are prepared for the British taxpayer - people from the culture he purports to defend - to bear the substantial cost of a collapsed trial, and for people who may be responsible for the crimes he reviles to potentially escape justice for his right to say whatever he wants.

Is filming the defendants walking into court 'implying' guilt anymore than say the BBC publishing their names?

Love this band...These guys are making Manchester proud! All Morrissey is doing now is making Manchester cringe.

Agree, they are absolutely massive now. I used to see his dad when he lived where I live and asked him what sort of music his lads band played, he said - some sort of shite!

Despite me condemning many of Moz"s views he's entitled to have them. This recent thing with record shops refusing to stock his music is a tad OTT. It plays into.the arguement of freedom of speech
Before long his music will be only available on the dark web and only cows and pigs can buy it.

Laws which are in place to protect your freedom of speech are there to ensure that the state can't prevent you from speaking freely, as long as you aren't inciting hatred, violence, or in Tommy's endangering court cases.

This doesn't mean that a private business, like a record store, can't stop stocking records because they disagree with the artist(s) in question. Do you think Piccadilly Records in stocks One Direction CDs? No, because it isn't in line with their ethos. This case of the record shop not
stocking Morrissey is the exactly the same. It doesn't fit their ethos, and they are private business, not a state enterprise, so they have no obligation to stock his records. It is their freedom to do so.

H
Is filming the defendants walking into court 'implying' guilt anymore than say the BBC publishing their names?
It wasn't filming the defendants that's the issue. Media often prints photos of defendants It was live streaming outside of court where jury members could have potentially been filmed. Jury could either potentially access live stream or been harassed by public watching live stream
as a result either could influence the trial.

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom