This takes the serious P*ss

Mel, excellent message! :)

anyway I have faith that they will delay the general entry till the last of us get the wristband or they will open earlier which is more reasonable

Has anyone any idea about how many 6-days-paxs have been sold? 100?

this ID stuff, a passport and a driving license probably are enough.

Mel or Kewpie - have either of you received a reply from See (that isn't an automated one)? I sent them an arsey email as well but haven't heard anything yet...

I have sent SeeTix a couple of emails, too ( asking about bringing a
COLOURED PHOTOCOPY of ID and disagreeing about the lateness of
dispensing the bracelets) but no reply yet.

Their inbox must be 20 pages long at least !

I am not holding my breath for a response.
:mad: :(

I recommend ringing them rather than e-mailing, they've even called me back twice (and pretty quickly) over the past few days.

Well the worst thing must be that we who bought many separate tickets will have to collect one each night instead of all at once.

Plus I called them and they said "no problem, we'll send them home to you even though you live in Sweden" and now I have got mails for two tickets that I will have to collect them at the venue but nothing about the third ticket.

:mad::mad::mad:

and by the way for other Europeans who are going, don't forget your:
EHIC.JPG

Last edited:
You should refund the shipping charges imposed upon the 6-day package buyers because you are not even shipping us our tickets.

How much did they charge for delivery - it's been so long I can't remember...

Mel or Kewpie - have either of you received a reply from See (that isn't an automated one)? I sent them an arsey email as well but haven't heard anything yet...

I only got the automated reply. I'm heading off to France tomorrow morning, so I haven't got much time to bitch to SeeTickets. I'm certain this will get sorted one way or another. I've heard that if you moan about the delivery charges (over the phone) they will refund you about a fiver. Once I arrive in the UK, I will phone them repeatedly until I get a delivery refund.

anyone got SJMs phone number?

anyone got SJMs phone number?

SJM Concerts

St Matthews

Liverpool Road

Manchester

M3 4NQ

Tel: 0161 907 3443

Fax: 0161 907 3451

SJM Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 2686954.

SJM Ltd VAT Number: 560 5556 40.

Last edited:
oh thanks,
ive just spoken to gigs and tours, and they said i will get in without, but i'll ring SJM too, just for the harrassment angle, LOL
teach them to mess us around,...:rolleyes:

Im starting to panic about ID too, ive got a learner driving licence with a photo but when I got i.d'd at the Spar at the weekend for booze (and im 27 for goodness sake) they said they only accept full driving licence as id. I think the girl was just being a bitch but do you think they will accept that as id ID at the Roundhouse? :confused:

Your policy for 6-day package holders picking up wristbands WHEN THE DOORS OPEN is completely unacceptable because one of the advertised package benefits was EARLY entry.

What sort of reward is it to buy a 6-day pass and be much more inconvenienced than the casual single show buyer?

Whilst it is a bit daft making you get the passes at 7pm and agree with you about the postage charges when the tickets are not being posted....
am I the only one who feels a bit 'miffed' that those buying the 6 day passes have an air of 'superiority' over those without a 6 day pass?

Look at the language used quoted above.....
like, how dare Mel be 'more inconvenienced' than a casual single show buyer?
Well excuse me for not being able to afford / take time off / pay for hotels for a whole week in London. Casual single show ticket holder does not equal casual fan.

And exactly why should having a 6 day pass allow one to gain early entry?:mad:
The fact is, you have early entry to 5 YES FIVE of the 6 nights, but not the first one. My heart bleeds for you, but i'm sure you wont begrudge someone else getting to the front for one night - will you?

Last edited:
Whilst it is a bit daft making you get the passes at 7pm and agree with you about the postage charges when the tickets are not being posted....
am I the only one who feels a bit 'miffed' that those buying the 6 day passes have an air of 'superiority' over those without a 6 day pass?

Look at the language used quoted above.....
like, how dare Mel be 'more inconvenienced' than a casual single show buyer?
Well excuse me for not being able to afford / take time off / pay for hotels for a whole week in London. Casual single show ticket holder does not equal casual fan.

And exactly why should having a 6 day pass allow one to gain early entry?:mad:
The fact is, you have early entry to 5 YES FIVE of the 6 nights, but not the first one. My heart bleeds for you, but i'm sure you wont begrudge someone else getting to the front for one night - will you?

It's not a case of being superior to anyone. The fact is, the 6 day pass was advertised clearly as allowing holders early entry over 'general admission' tickets. Everyone had a fair chance to buy one beforehand and everyone was aware of the situation.
If anything, it appears there's a minority who seem to have a problem with those of us who have got the passes, as though we are all millionaires who don't have to work or save up in order to afford the two hundred odd quid.

Personally I took Monday off work with the aim of that being the one day out of the 6 that I wanted to be down the very front. I won't be able to get there til late for the rest of the shows as I'll be working those days. I don't expect sympathy, I just expect a company to honour their word and not screw us over a week before the event.

I have sent SeeTix a couple of emails, too ( asking about bringing a
COLOURED PHOTOCOPY of ID and disagreeing about the lateness of
dispensing the bracelets) but no reply yet.

Their inbox must be 20 pages long at least !

I am not holding my breath for a response.
:mad: :(

better call them they are slow with emailrply

See Tickets and SJM Concerts are Crooks!

I am VERY P*SSED OFF about the fact that they retrospectively changed the rules! :mad:

I have now made several calls to Seetickets and they told me that I'm the only one who can pick up the wristband.

I explained I could no longer attend the shows because of work (I am living abroad) and I asked them if they could give the wristband to a friend of mine with a letter of authorisation from me but they refused. They also refused to refund me! They haven't tried to be helpful AT ALL!

They are rigidly hiding themselves behind their terms and conditions, saying that they haven't failed to providing me a service since they will let me in if I am showing up! If I don't (and I can't), they won't let anyone else enter the shows in my place and they won't refund me either!!

So here we are: I spent 210 quids for nothing! I can't even have a wristband as a souvenir(!) I am totally screwed. How can this be fair??? This is a pure theft.

At this point, I would expect them to sell my uncollected wristband to somebody else - why should I expect them to resist making a double profit on this?

Last edited:
Re: See Tickets and SJM Concerts are Crooks!

I am VERY P*SSED OFF about the fact that they retrospectively changed the rules! :mad:

I have now made several calls to Seetickets and they told me that I'm the only one who can pick up the wristband.

I explained I could no longer attend the shows because of work (I am living abroad) and I asked them if they could give the wristband to a friend of mine with a letter of authorisation from me but they refused. They also refused to refund me! They haven't tried to be helpful AT ALL!

They are rigidly hiding themselves behind their terms and conditions, saying that they haven't failed to providing me a service since they will let me in if I am showing up! If I don't (and I can't), they won't let anyone else enter the shows in my place and they won't refund me either!!

So here we are: I spent 210 quids for nothing! I can't even have a wristband as a souvenir(!) I am totally screwed. How can this be fair??? This is a pure theft.

At this point, I would expect them to sell my uncollected wristband to somebody else - why should I expect them to resist making a double profit on this?

When the 6 day pass was sold on seetickets it stated that a ticket would be posted out by special delivery and then you would have to collect wristband on the first day, they didnt say that you had to have photo id or anything like that. Its them that have changed the rules and are treating everyone as potential touts just because some greedy b*stards (sorry for the language) out there insist on making a profit out of gigs like this and ruin it for normal fans.

As the original purchase terms and conditions have been changed they are breaching some sort of trade descriptions act or something. Im a legal secretary so im going to ask my solicitor boss what the legal terms of it are and then throw that at them, they cant argue with the law, lol

Back
Top Bottom