Thoughts on Sexuality

• Thread starter WilliamMozzChick
  • Start date
W

WilliamMozzChick

I heard rumors that Mozz gay . I dunno if he is n I dont care. n if he is Go Mozz. I think gay and lesbian people have taken a lot of crap in the past n its time to stand up n say Im gay n Im proud u know. In america they say u can be wat u want to be but like we have people like eminem just ranting n stuff like gays r not people n its gross. Its like a mask, cuz here in America were all just Machiavellies in disguise. Im not gay/lesbian but like If i see a really pretty girl ill be like wow shes hot n everyone will assume im lesbian n thats just gross. N im sick of people calling others fags n stuff n its so not cool. What makes me like Mozz more is that hes subtle n hes like not in your face about sexuality. I think you should love a person regardless of sex,color, creed or anything. Im sure if i met a girl I was in love with then heck u know so be it. Is Europe more liberal about sexuality?I have always realized that people are people and especially after whats going on now against like people with my faith n stuff. Im Muslim n Im proud! U know? N its weird for me because Im very light skinned n people will talk regular to me, but when they find out Im Muslim or Arab(im Egyptian)its like ure a terrorist!N im like wat no im not u were just talking to me! I know this doesnt have anything to do with sexuality but u know its time for people with a cause to UNITE and say were people n leave us alone! Now that I think about it, Were not just a brick in the wall each one of us matters u know. Like when I walk down the street i feel like im a representaive for my people n its overwhelming cuz im American n ive lived here forever n by the space of one day everything changes.So all i gotta say is be proud of who you are n listen to The Smiths n Mozz cuz Mozz knows what ure talking about.

Re: [very hard to read badly spelt]Thoughts on Sexuality

Re: [very hard to read badly spelt]Thoughts on Sexuality

spelling mistakes? who cares? Moz couldn't spell "Cemetary Gates".

Back
Top Bottom