too easy

stoke booked. how come though there was 2 stoke standing sections, one was £2 dearer!!! THats the one i ended up getting as well

Stoke was a doddle.

Leeds was a different story, sold out whilst I was battering my card details in

I got my desired spot in the Hanley balcony, but, damn, they went quick! If you weren't paying attention they were gone by not much after 9 am.
The Ambassador Tickets Victoria Hall website had them up at five to 9! I got my front row stage left seat and was done by 8:57. When I tried again a minute later there were about half a dozen seats left! And by ten past the whole place, circles & standing, was a wipe-out.
The other sites, TM, G&T, etc seemed to go just as swiftly.

'Phenomenal' indeed! :)

Tried twice to enter details for Stoke standing, but failed upon completion. And there are already tickets up on ebay. c***s.

Tried twice to enter details for Stoke standing, but failed upon completion. And there are already tickets up on ebay. c***s.

try the victoria hall website

That was quick!!! Fair play.

If I had been inclined I was half-toying with the idea of Stoke, had a look at 9:20 and most had gone (still seating allegedly)

Paid the biggest price for going out last night, by missing my alarm and missing the chance for tickets, the chance of morrissey playing your hometown (Stoke) comes very rarely, gutted does not cover it in the slightest

Anyone after Stoke tickets, keep checking the website....I just nabbed one, upper circle but I don't care!

Back
Top Bottom