tour dates missing from MOZ myspace

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
anyone else notice atleast 3 of the east coast shows are missing from the updated list on the official morrissey myspace page...

Hmmmm.... I never even realized they updated that site. Here's my prediction for the one that will be cut if they cut one: Knoxville, Tennessee. Here's why... it's not on Morrissey's myspace list, and on Kristeen Young's (I checked to compare) it says Knoxville, South Dakota. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And I'm LMAO in spite of the fact that I have a front row center seat for Knoxville and I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope against hope that KY was just being cheeky (well I mean, obviously she was) and it doesn't mean anything, and it's an oversight on Morrissey's page.

So Morrissey, yes Knoxville may as well be in South Dakota but please come anyway? :o It's on your way between Virginia and Florida. More or less.

Don't panic just yet... one thing those three (?) shows that aren't on the Myspace list have in common is that they are non-Ticketmaster shows. If the staff who updated the Myspace page pulled the list from some kind of industry-side Ticketmaster thing, they might just not be on the list.

If you check each venue from the tour page here, none are showing up as cancelled at their respective ticket sales sites.

Crossing my fingers for those of you hoping to see those shows!

I hope he does Knoxville ,thats the next show I'm planning on going to...:confused:

Don't panic just yet... one thing those three (?) shows that aren't on the Myspace list have in common is that they are non-Ticketmaster shows. If the staff who updated the Myspace page pulled the list from some kind of industry-side Ticketmaster thing, they might just not be on the list.

If you check each venue from the tour page here, none are showing up as cancelled at their respective ticket sales sites.

Crossing my fingers for those of you hoping to see those shows!

Nice catch! Didn't even think about the possibility that they were all non-Ticketmaster.

Now to spend the next 5 weeks thinking of something clever to say to Kristeen about Knoxville, South Dakota. :p

don't worry knoxville is still going on. they would be crazy to cut the show. it is close to being sold out with a few rows of balcony seats left to sale. and it is being advertised all over east tennessee radio stations. posters etc. and it is still up on the tennessee theatre site! i know of people coming from kentucky, south carolina, nc and virginia coming to this show. i am on row six to the left of the stage. i think Claudia2006 should try and let me stand up front with her ;) this being the my first morrissey show ;) hahaha. only 32 days left!!!

Back
Top Bottom