TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

People who are posting on TTY in support of Morrissey are closer to him than any of us. Maybe they're doing this not because they are paid henchmen or whatever, but because they actually care about him. Maybe he really did "love" Kristeen and this breakup or whatever you want to call it has devastated him. They can see how it has affected him while we can't. It was a long friendship/relationship, and he championed her much to the dismay, annoyance, and ear-rape of many of his own fans. She has acted like a high school mean girl who has her foolish, old, pervy teacher Tony's dick on a leash. Tony jumping into the fray was the first person taking sides, so then the rest of the side-taking has followed.

Moz's band aren't getting paid to write these -- it's not like he's going to fire them if they don't. Kristeen relied on Moz for her livelihood, til she and Tony got it in her head that she was (or was about to be) bigger than Moz. Furthermore, he welcomed her into the fold and it seemed that everyone had become friends, now this. His band members speaking out looks like they're shocked by her face to face behavior vs. her online behavior.

Morrissey gave her many, many opportunities she would never have had on her own or with just Tony's support, but she wanted to fly the nest and test her wings. Moz wanted her to be successful, but she made it like all of her "accomplishments" touring the world instead of playing very small clubs were her own doing. That's gratitude for ya.

Well that is correct.

It must surely hurt that someone so close - to everyone - treated you so low.

And then, on top of that, TV publishes some stupid and idiotic comments. TV is a nice guy, really, but in publishing
some kind of "you can do better on your own" comment, when he is in her band, and hanging around
with Morrisseys band, day after day, is just stupid of him. He obviously knew that and subsequently
deleted his posts.

Well said Boz. Just a nice and honest view. All of the band deserve better than this. Morrissey
deserves better than the shitstorm of KY and TV.

I dont think that KY and TV are "together" in the biblical sense - isnt he married? -but they both
need to start eating humble pie or the axe will fall permanently........as we know, and deservedly so.

Moz is f***ing always fighting his corner, without the aid of ANYONE. And now two of his friends are sticking their necks out for him, and most of you here react with contempt? You f***ing people make me sick.

At last Moz gets some support and (seemingly) takes a step back. And who can f***ing blame him? He's probably exhausted from all the bullshit that's been happening around him the last few years. God, give him a break, you vultures.

Nice post.

Hazard.

Boz has worked with Morrissey for many many years, he's sticking up for his friend. Visconti in particular has behaved despicably and shabbily. I constantly wonder at the comments on here. So so so so so so low. Viva Morrissey xx

Moz is f***ing always fighting his corner, without the aid of ANYONE. And now two of his friends are sticking their necks out for him, and most of you here react with contempt? You f***ing people make me sick.

At last Moz gets some support and (seemingly) takes a step back. And who can f***ing blame him? He's probably exhausted from all the bullshit that's been happening around him the last few years. God, give him a break, you vultures.

Can't believe some people are so f***ing dumb. Nobody is beyond criticism. If you do something wrong it's wrong no matter who you are. Yet some of you are living in dreamworld where because Morrissey has done some truly great stuff he is beyond reproach. NO, NO and NO again.

Can't believe some people are so f***ing dumb. Nobody is beyond criticism. If you do something wrong it's wrong no matter who you are. Yet some of you are living in dreamworld where because Morrissey has done some truly great stuff he is beyond reproach. NO, NO and NO again.

You're right. It's amazing how some people think that Kristeen Young should have just shut up and let Moz do and say what he wants. She had a right to speak up and she did. You don't throw your integrity out the window because it's Moz. He has acted like a bitter diva once again.

You're right. It's amazing how some people think that Kristeen Young should have just shut up and let Moz do and say what he wants. She had a right to speak up and she did. You don't throw your integrity out the window because it's Moz. He has acted like a bitter diva once again.

No. Morrissey made one statement on his website.

Kristeen made an overly detailed statement on her fb page and let her fans jump in. And let TV jump in. And his family jump in. Then she edited out comments that didn't suit her. She let her groupies do her work for her. Before deleting it all of course.

Then she commented again, and then again when Jesse made his statement, and making comments about how she was being bullied by rich, white men. In the meantime her BFF Visconti was taking cheap shots on his page.

The only bitter diva behavior has come from KY and TV.

Very few people here think Morrissey is all sweetness and light, including me, and KY had every right to make a statement as you say, but the low down behavior of KY and TV has been a disgrace.

Every time I see a new post on TTY, I always have the slim hope that Jesse has been asked to leave the band...truly disappointed, but I carry on.

No. Morrissey made one statement on his website.

Kristeen made an overly detailed statement on her fb page and let her fans jump in. And let TV jump in. And his family jump in. Then she edited out comments that didn't suit her. She let her groupies do her work for her. Before deleting it all of course.

Then she commented again, and then again when Jesse made his statement, and making comments about how she was being bullied by rich, white men. In the meantime her BFF Visconti was taking cheap shots on his page.

The only bitter diva behavior has come from KY and TV.

Very few people here think Morrissey is all sweetness and light, including me, and KY had every right to make a statement as you say, but the low down behavior of KY and TV has been a disgrace.

Oh bullshit. First, everything is still up on her page for all to see. Morrissey made one statement where he layed the blame on her and she gave a very detailed response to his obvious lie. Notice how he hasn't said a word? Jessie's post offered nothing and Boz basically said "wow I can't believe this is happening". No denying of anything because they simply can't. And anyone who thinks that Morrissey didn't give them the ok to post those comments is delusional.

Gertrude and Millicent statement
-True to Myself
19 June 2014

What's with all this rock and roll racket going on? I thought these hooligans were supposed to be releasing an album? I like Boz Boorer he is a cool cat. I respect that guy.I just kind of think he is awesome . I can completely see why Jesse Tobias and Boz Boorer would defend Morrissey. They have worked hard to travel, make music, and be a part of this whole thing for years now it is their life and something they collectively contributed to and I am guessing with the release of a new album something they are just as anxious about as it is part of their work and life as well that they are sharing with you. Of course they are going to be concerned.Does this not make sense? I can't speak on behalf of any of these people because what has happened is none of my business not unlike WORLD PEACE though I try to spread it and wish there was a little more of it amongst Morrissey fans sometimes.The division, hostility, name calling and overall negativity is an energy that is put out into the universe that once the words are thrown can tend to create a garbage dump.When I was a young Morrissey fan these are not the feelings I had listening to this music. I also would like to add that I don't believe everyone IS that way who listens to him.I am not cutting ANYONE down.We all come from different locales and regions of the world. Some have their biases based on their own life experience and most definitely everyone is entitled to their opinion. I see people cut down anonymous posting on here however please keep in mind that when a fan sees certain fans who are a bit obsessive and stalky they may want to contribute to a conversation and not unlike Morrissey himself who does live a more insulated life and has bodyguards may not want to be subjected to the negative backlash/ odd obsessive behavior that surrounds the occasionally cult like behavior of some people this does not mean there is any less heart involved. This does not mean that a person does not care.They may just feel like protecting themself.I see the british people make generalizations about americans on here. I am american. I LOVE british people . I envy you. I envy your beautiful accents. I think you are interesting people and I sure wish as an american I had friends who were not from here I would completely SWOON at your awesomeness.
While I agree that there has been some evil spewed on here I just think to myself when I did not know any of these sites existed some appreciation came to me as an individual via the music that had nothing to do with the culture it created later on and anyone I met at any concert I attended did not act this way. Some people are possessive. Some people fill in blanks where they assume things and truly nobody knows what really goes on. There are a lot of people who do just want an outlet and to express their opinions and there are a lot of valid opinions or questions that are postured that are well designed or analyzed on here along with the trash but you could assist in putting it to rest .
In recent past, Morrissey has been a bit of a drama queen sometimes not always accurate in what he says , I totally get it .I don't even know if he cares about anyone else's opinions because sometimes the fans seem like they are dumped on so much.I am super sensitive and I can definitely understand how he may ( or may not) feel because I am human.I also share some similar viewpoints who knows anymore what the truth is ?If you Morrissey and Co. are going to make these statements and you want our involvement I am guessing maybe you do? Because you keep on making this our business? Then please clarify for us . You have created a lot of back and forth when none of us are actually involved.
As far as this whole thing goes , as an outside observer I just wonder why when these people had direct ways to contact each other they didn't .If you wanted positive reinforcement I would give it to you.I am not a rich bitch who can chase people around . I don't attend fifty million concerts a year because I am working class and not well off . I suppose this means NOTHING to you. That's alright.Money is not how I define my character and soul and heart. I know what finds my heart .You cannot put a price on that .But would or do YOU listen is what I wonder about ? I get tired of the snipping and sniping.
Yes, I am appalled by the approach that Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti took but equally a statement was made by Morrissey himself and I have to wonder why such miscommunication?I have a lot more questions for him too.It is trashy. I get that he supported her . I totally get it .But what else is going on? What is the truth? If you are going to keep dividing people's loyalty and you want our support then please tell us and be honest.Stop being vague and be true to the rest of us who are not at liberty to buy your affections who have nothing but who they are to show for it which isn't any less than someone sitting on a pile of shit they cannot take with them. If you are truly hurting, I send you love and support. I am guessing that isn't enough because the next time something else pretentious would happen. Personally, as a person who struggles in their life a lot of this comes off as seeming thankless. I have nothing to gain for saying what I think. I have a lot of love for those who appreciate it . I can see where you are coming from but you have kept us at a distance and not everyone wants to or does fit the stereotype of the invented FAN.That's all I am saying .I am just as sensitive and come from a very similar background as Morrissey to where I can entirely get it .I totally DO. However , I just wish that people were not treated as pawns. I can't say anything in the predictable manner a lot of followers do it is. not being myself.
Get Well mentally or physically though being unwell is not such a bad thing in some instances if it means not following preordained solicitations. Take care of yourself. I have had lengths of time where I was not even able to go to a damn doctor. I do the best with what I have . I am not famous. If you want us to understand , please clarify.Why on earth I have the wisdom beyond these people who are better off than me I will never understand .The whole thing is trashy but you would pass me by on the street because I am not one of you. Morrissey, we need to hear from you. We need to hear that we are valued and that our appreciation means something to you. It would be a very nice gesture. THANKS.

Excellent point. :bow:

Oh bullshit. First, everything is still up on her page for all to see. Morrissey made one statement where he layed the blame on her and she gave a very detailed response to his obvious lie. Notice how he hasn't said a word? Jessie's post offered nothing and Boz basically said "wow I can't believe this is happening". No denying of anything because they simply can't. And anyone who thinks that Morrissey didn't give them the ok to post those comments is delusional.

He lied? Can you prove that? how do you know it was not KY that lied? You don't and neither do I nor anyone on this forum.

People believe what they want to believe. Let's just move on.

You know it's all still there because you're one of her kiss-ass disciples I presume. But stuff has been deleted, so...fail.

There's only KY's word to say Morrissey was lying and I wouldn't trust her any more than I would him.

Yeah, I did notice how he only made one public statement then left it at that. Wow, what a bastard. A public statement and apology to fans and then moving on. He should really keep responding and justifying himself to people like you! No.

And lord forbid that his colleagues should defend him! How dare they question Ms Young! If you read Jesse and Boz's responses I think they actually say quite a lot, but you're too rabid to read between the lines aren't you?

Notice how you only acknowledge KY first response, without mentioning how you and your friends and TV and TV's family joined in. And you didn't mention her subsequent responses, or the fact that she tried to make out she's over it and it's all so 'passing notes in school' - while she does the virtual version of passing notes in school by posting snarky comments on fb. And then she makes out she's a poor ickle victim. Boo hoo.

I'm sure Morrissey did give the okay for Jesse and Boz's comments. Notice that they made them in a very public way, rather than on, say, fb. And if you think Morrissey told them what to write rather than just saying, yeah have your say on TTY, you are the one who is delusional because they very obviously sound like Jesse and Boz, which you would know if you had ever talked to either of them. I think all of us have read enough of Moz's statements over the years to know they'd sound a lot different if he was dictating them.

Get lost KY fan and take your whiny friends with you. This is a Morrissey site, for Morrissey people, there's nothing for you here.

i don't know at what grade level you read but jesse using the term "disingenuous" and Boz using "slanderous" both denote lying. so yeah, they are both denying that kristeen young told the truth.

Back
Top Bottom