TTY: "Ganglord" cover version by Korine Varekamp and video

Re: TTY: "Ganglord" cover version and video

At least he said something POSITIVE about Blenheim. It was in the third person so I read it in Julia's stupid voice but I'll take what I can get. Jesus.

im guessing she probably doesn't expect to become the next pop wonder and just did it for fun solidarity for moz or just because she liked a song. I don't think everyone who does a karaoke cover should be judged by the standers of real singers musicians. whats the point in judging it or her if those are the reasons. I guess I just don't like to inflict needless suffering on someone for no point. my judgment of her version isn't really important for me to express, why would it be, but her emotional well being is important to me as anyones is. just seems like needlessly hurting someone because you think it fun or the judgement so important that they loose and grace they might have in them.
I'm not criticizing her, i just thought it sounded like that. Why did you think i did? I did not say it was a bad thing. Your post is should not be directed to me. There was no critique in My post. Get of your high horse

I'm not criticizing her, i just thought it sounded like that. Why did you think i did? I did not say it was a bad thing. Your post is should not be directed to me. There was no critique in My post. Get of your high horse

It wasn't directed at you per se I was just agreeing with the unique part that I did find I agreed with and found it a better way to express an opinion, since im guessing you don't like it as I understand, and thought that a nice thing to say. or at least more considerate/thoughtful. my post was to be in more agreement with yours or at least the more respectful way you said it. the post was directed at everyone in the conversation and thread but if I didn't link your post I didn't think youd see me agreeing with your action. that's all. sorry if I upset you as it wasn't my intention. if anything like this happens again just ask and ill clarify

How odd. Its sounds like she is singing in one room and they are recording in another. Well its unique

yess. bravo!

it's very effective - looks and sounds like true 'underground'.

Horrible video. One of my favorite Morrissey songs now ruined. The way this Euro sings it reminds me of that Dutch trust fund kid sociopath murderer Jordan Van der Slop.-Anonymous

Horrible video. One of my favorite Morrissey songs now ruined. The way this Euro sings it reminds me of that Dutch trust fund kid sociopath murderer Jordan Van der Slop.-Anonymous

one of mine as well. maybe the first thing weve had in common

It wasn't directed at you per se I was just agreeing with the unique part that I did find I agreed with and found it a better way to express an opinion, since im guessing you don't like it as I understand, and thought that a nice thing to say. or at least more considerate/thoughtful. my post was to be in more agreement with yours or at least the more respectful way you said it. the post was directed at everyone in the conversation and thread but if I didn't link your post I didn't think youd see me agreeing with your action. that's all. sorry if I upset you as it wasn't my intention. if anything like this happens again just ask and ill clarify
The high horse was a bit harsh, i'm sorry ( this forum sort has the same effect as the hotel in the Shining) It all got lost in translation and i though you thought i was criticizing her. I agree with you sentiments.

Here is a hug from me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The high horse was a bit harsh, i'm sorry ( this forum sort has the same effect as the hotel in the Shining) It all got lost in translation and i though you thought i was criticizing her. I agree with you sentiments.

Here is a hug from me :)

received and well taken with with a smile. its cool, I understand the miscommunication and could have said it better but I was also talking to some here which didn't help. in the next instance and nature would have me believe that there of course will be one lets just agree to clarify first with the benefit of the doubt. never feel like you cant ask me, huh what? I don't like to see people hurt or in pain mental or otherwise and it would make me sad to think ive done that to you. im an adult

Lets consider this water under the bridge my friend. I'm always quick to jump the boat.

Back
Top Bottom