TTY has some Kimmel tickets

the jimmy kimmel show is shot in the bowels of what use to be the masonic temple
where i use to go as a boy
woa, would it be weird for me to see mozzy babie there :eek:

the jimmy kimmel show is shot in the bowels of what use to be the masonic temple
where i use to go as a boy
woa, would it be weird for me to see mozzy babie there :eek:

Masonic temple huh?

Are you still in LA? Must meet for a drink ON ME.

Just received my confirmation for Kimmel via email....
A good sign that things are safe and the tickets are good.

Masonic temple huh?

Are you still in LA? Must meet for a drink ON ME.

Its next to the El Capitan and yes it used to be a Masonic Temple. Its a Hollywood Landmark and whatnot if you find the sign with the little story. But where you will be going for the performance is BEHIND that building. Kind of hard to miss.

Claudia2006- i'll take good mental notes! if only they allowed cameras...but you can watch on tv cant you?

Oh, I'll be watching and recording. But I'm sure out of the 5 songs he'll only do 1 or 2 songs on the air and there will be other things that happen off air you guys need to remember to tell the rest of us! :)

since tty has let people get tix, I believe there will be quite a few of the 1iota tickets released because I let mine go. So I would suggest to check back often.

Its outside, its a big stage. It is all general admission. Watch the Jimmy Kimmel show and you can see how an outdoor performance is. I went tonight to the taping and Silversun Pickups performed. It was a lot of fun and it was outside, so if you can stay up til almost 1am watch it.

so how long would you say this moz taping will last? how many songs did the SPickups perform? I heard, chance of showers Friday??

ergh...

xoxo

Yeah, I too heard that there was a 30% chance of showers for friday...:eek:

I sure hope that wheather super dopler 7000 or whatever is wrong....

So if you received a confirmation from TTY, do you still need your 1iota ticket? TTY doesn't make clear that you don't need a ticket. Sounds like you get priority in line but you still need a ticket. Can anyone confirm?

Look, if anyone has a spare tix that they would want to part with at the 11th hour cos your friends flaked on you or what not, I live super close by and would be able to make the show. I can throw you some ends your way or spliff you out BIG TIME!

So remeber if on your way to the taping and your buddy just flaked on you and you dont want to waste a tix please please hit me up
[email protected]

So if you received a confirmation from TTY, do you still need your 1iota ticket? TTY doesn't make clear that you don't need a ticket. Sounds like you get priority in line but you still need a ticket. Can anyone confirm?

Good point actually. Now that you say it the whole thing is kinda cryptic.

But theres something else. From true-to-you: "Please check True To You on Tuesday, April 17 for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend."

What if people that saw this announcement on TTY didn't have any clue about 1iota? After receiving that email like many of us did, I'd be pretty pissed if I were told that I needed some ticket from some site I've never heard about. I doubt they'd do that.

Im not confirming or anything, but I don't think us on the list need tickets.

ok...so are these tickets to both the kimmel thing and the Morrissey show?
we'll be able to watch the jimmy kimmel show live on the plasma screens outside, then morrissey will play in front of us.

you just need an ID, your name will be on their list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvybJKe-jU

I don't like em, but it gives you a great insite as to how it looks like and plus theres Deano!

hopefully you can see the whole video because I cannot.

i couldnt stand to watch the whole performance but now i have a great idea of how it will be, thanks!

i hope it doesnt rain on friday :(

how early are you guys going? i wont get there until 3:30 or 4, but since i know that i'll get "priority access" im not too worried...

G.A.? hell yes this is where i thrive

So are you pretty much going to be pushing and stuff to get to the front? Its not going to be pretty, and dont forget security for these things is way tougher than the guys who are at concerts. And yeah its first come first serve obviously.

so how long would you say this moz taping will last? how many songs did the SPickups perform? I heard, chance of showers Friday??

ergh...

xoxo

Silversun did 5 songs, expect Moz to do the same. Some have gone longer but usually its 5 songs at the most. TV tapings are complete torture and you stand around and wait for hours on end I will tell you that. The show itself is an hour including performance. Do not expect to get out of there until 9:30 or so.

Look, if anyone has a spare tix that they would want to part with at the 11th hour cos your friends flaked on you or what not, I live super close by and would be able to make the show. I can throw you some ends your way or spliff you out BIG TIME!

So remeber if on your way to the taping and your buddy just flaked on you and you dont want to waste a tix please please hit me up
[email protected]

Check your PM's

So are you pretty much going to be pushing and stuff to get to the front? Its not going to be pretty, and dont forget security for these things is way tougher than the guys who are at concerts. And yeah its first come first serve obviously.

thats not what i meant because i play a different game. but don't start flippin out before it's even started.

if you get there early or are on the tty list then you dont really have to worry about getting to the front

thats not what i meant because i play a different game. but don't start flippin out before it's even started.

I'm not gonna be flipping out, I'm gonna be behind all the TTY people of course, I kind of dont give a s**t now since TTY did their thing and we have some favoritism happening, but whatever fair is fair. Its not like its an arena or something. And 1,000 will not be there btw.

Back
Top Bottom