TTY: Very Rare Photographs (Jacqueline Morrissey and Steven Patrick Morrissey, 1977)

An anonymous person sends the link:

Very Rare Photographs - true-to-you.net
4 November 2016

39309_jacqueline_morrissey_and_steven_patrick_morrissey_in_1977.jpg

These are very rare photographs of Jacqueline Morrissey and Steven Patrick Morrissey in one of the bedrooms at 384 Kings Road, Stretford, Manchester in 1977.

They are surrounded by LP records by Patti Smith, Blondie, New York Dolls, Iggy & The Stooges, Ramones and Lou Reed.

Morrissey would be 17 years old at the time of these photographs.

Struggling and failing to pick out the Lou Reed LP in that photo - can anyone help?

Meanwhile, there's Horses against the wall and the first Blondie album and Raw Power on the floor in front.

Then alongside Jackie's leg, the first Ramones album, Too Much Too Soon and what looks like Marquee Moon.

Also very curious about those posters...

The pic of him as a little kid is adorable but with the pic of him on the steps all I can think is oh man that hair
Forget the hair. What about those funny-looking pants? Forgive me Morrissey.

Somebody was busy googling himself, hence the numerous links on TTY. Or, was it Julia?

Struggling and failing to pick out the Lou Reed LP in that photo - can anyone help?

Meanwhile, there's Horses against the wall and the first Blondie album and Raw Power on the floor in front.

Then alongside Jackie's leg, the first Ramones album, Too Much Too Soon and what looks like Marquee Moon.

No I can't see it either. Can see Iggy by her right leg. What would he have out at the time. Up to Coney Island baby. Probably transformer. Hopefully Berlin or rock and roll animal

Lou album is "Rock And Roll Heart" from 1976. One with blue face, located to the lower right corner of Ramones album.

Lou album is "Rock And Roll Heart" from 1976. One with blue face, located to the lower right corner of Ramones album.

Wow I could not make that out outside of it being blue. Never got into that album

Ah, Morrissey alone in his room with only his records thinking no one will pay attention to him. 40 years later, he writes one letter and 30 articles are written about it. I guess things have changed a bit. For all of you who feel like the 17 year old Morrissey, he never gave up.

By the way, I also meant to mention earlier that I do not see Moz with any records here.
I see two photos, one of Jacqueline surrounded by cool records and another of Moz lounging around on his bed, legs akimbo. Fancy that...

Agree about Morrisseys pants but I was more concerned about the hair if concern is the right word. As for marr, I guess he looks not straight by eighties standards but I think he looks pretty sweet myself. Like he belongs in the damned or something. Guess it's the hat that makes me think of the captain. Also kind of makes me think of early Adam ant when he would wear something similar

Oh yes! Failed to recognise that blue shape as an LP at all - good spot.

The definition of rare here is to those who have not seen them. Unless they've lain uncovered in an Andalusian cave untouched for decades. I can't help but think this is in response to the Johnny's book and the pics therein.

The definition of rare here is to those who have not seen them. Unless they've lain uncovered in an Andalusian cave untouched for decades. I can't help but think this is in response to the Johnny's book and the pics therein.
I think more likely in response to the film Steven, which deals with this period.

Back
Top Bottom