Unreleased Moz songs - Definitive list?

Tottenham Tom

Prick up your ears!
I'm hoping to compile a CD or ipod playlist for myself (and anyone who might want a copy) of all of Morrissey's unreleased songs.

I need help forming an absolute definite list of all the songs he has recorded (live or studio) but that he has not yet released.

Thing is, there are lots of threads on this, and there are lots of mp3s out there, but there are lots of songs I have heard mention of that are actually only part/incomplete songs, don't actually exist, or are other versions of existing songs. Basically there is no definitive list of genuine fully formed unreleased songs!

I'm looking for complete songs - even if its just demos.

Things like: Born to hang, Striptease with a difference, oh phoney etc

I'm not interested in cover version either - just complete Moz originals - in full - studio or live.

I can't be bothered trawling through the millions of threads about unreleased Morrissey songs... like I said, some songs mentioned are things like Bed Took Fire... which is, as we know, actually At Amber anyway.

Help me guys - if you can think of a proper full length Morrissey song which is unreleased, then reply to this thread and I'll do my list. Sorry for being lazy!

Thanks in advance,

TT

I'm Playing Easy To Get
Noise Is The Best Revenge
Honey, You Know Where To Find Me
Children In Pieces
All You Need Is Me
That's How People Grow Up

That's all I can thing of at the moment.

Are we talking full songs complete w/ vocal? If not, there are songs like:

Belfast
Kit
Warm, Safe Lancashire Home
Lifeguard on Duty
Kill Uncle (was reportedly a demo but has not surface, Mark E. Nevin has said that it was only half-finished)

I'm Playing Easy To Get
Children In Pieces
All You Need Is Me

There is nothing of Children In Pieces (or CIP:D) is there? Other than the name of the song. nothing has ever got out

Jukebox Jury

Belfast
Kit
Lifeguard on Duty
Kill Uncle (was reportedly a demo but has not surface, Mark E. Nevin has said that it was only half-finished)

I'd rather it was with vocals. I know about most of instrumentals kicking around and that's really for the uber-completists amongst us. Trying to sort out the confirmed from the rumoured unreleased complete songs is a nightmare - I did find a really good site which deals with this very topic, but even it lists the existence of many rumoured songs/demos as "possibly" !?!%@

I figured if we had a brainstorming session on the boards, we could get a definitive list together (maybe a few uploads and links to actual mp3s too!)

TT

Belfast
Kit
Lifeguard on Duty

Have these actually found their way onto the internet? I thought that they hadn't.

I'm Playing Easy To Get
Children In Pieces
All You Need Is Me

That's all I can thing of at the moment.

Oh Phoney
Striptease With A Difference
Born To Hang
Home Is A Question Mark
Bed Took Fire (At Amber's Stephen Street Version)

(I Think two of those were mentioned at the start of the thread)

There's a version of Kit w/ Boz on vocals floating around, I don't have it. Someone has "Belfast" but I think I was told that it was an early version of This is Not Your Country.

Don't forget these

Full vocals on Please Help the Cause....
Alternate version of Why Don't You Find Out...
Full vocals on Interlude, sans Siouxie

Anybody got a link to an mp3 of Home is a Question Mark?

You will be rewarded in heaven.

Thanks in advance!

TT

Anybody got a link to an mp3 of Home is a Question Mark?

You will be rewarded in heaven.

Thanks in advance!

TT

As far as I know Home Is A Question Mark hasn't found it's way onto the internet yet. I could be wrong though :)

Back
Top Bottom