west coast show ticket updates

S

state of emergency

i know that the maritime is sold out...does anyone know which other west coast shows are sold out? i have a few friends who want to see some of the shows, but they were super flaky on getting tix, so now they're stuck ticket in limbo.

thanks for any information,
-state

You must be misinformed about the tickets for the S.F. Maritime

> i know that the maritime is sold out...does anyone know which
> other west coast shows are sold out? i have a few friends who
> want to see some of the shows, but they were super flaky on
> getting tix, so now they're stuck ticket in limbo.

> thanks for any information,
> -state

What makes you so sure that the Maritime is sold out? I just went to the Maritime's webpage and one of the two online ticket agencies said there were 72 tickets for the Morrissey show available -- and that is only the amount for one of the numerous outlets providing tickets. I looked at the Tix-to-Go website

Tickets are also available through bASS, but their service charges are as bad as ticketbastard. The site I first mentioned only charges an additional $1.50 to the $30 ticket (will-call only). I bought a ticket at one of the Eastbay outlets listed on the Maritime's own website with no service charge whatsoever. They had lots of tickets left.

Don't make others panic by posting such unfounded nonsense again, or I'll have to slap you with a wet plimsoll. Or are you trying to drive up the price of scalper tickets through such misinformation? Don't be offended, but just realise that your post may not have gotten responses because it seemed dodgy.

book S.F. Moz show online -- tix-to-go

Back
Top Bottom