What are the hardest, rockin'est Morrissey songs?

The Seeker of Good Songs

While listening to some Moz at lunch, Glamorous Glue and National Front Disco played and I thought those are some of his harder edged songs, as compared to Asleep, or Come Back to Camden, things like that.
What other Moz songs would be considered the harder and rockier ones?

While listening to some Moz at lunch, Glamorous Glue and National Front Disco played and I thought those are some of his harder edged songs, as compared to Asleep, or Come Back to Camden, things like that.
What other Moz songs would be considered the harder and rockier ones?

"The Hand That Rocks the Cradle" is, quite literally, the rockingest of his songs.

Something is Squeezing my Skull for sure. I always thought Dagenham Dave, and Irish Blood English Heart are some others.

These are my favorite kind of Morrissey songs by the way. Hence my unhealthy obsession with NFD.

Daddy's Voice.

Piccadily Palare live. Most of Kill Uncle live actually was 'rocky', some great sounding gigs those.

Piccadily Palare live. Most of Kill Uncle live actually was 'rocky', some great sounding gigs those.

I forward that.
Ermm when I saw him play 'What She Said' I thought it was quite rocking? :guitar:

Definitely You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side.

Yes, joey--Ganglord and Good Looking Man About Town! :guitar: I'll also add Billy Budd, Tomorrow, Interesting Drug, Playboys, Disappointed, and Nobody Loves us.

Irish Blood English heart

Something is squeezing my skull

All you need is me

Speedway

National front disco

First of the gang

Boy racer

Children in pieces

The Loop

If you're looking for rockin'-loud, then I'd point you to the direction of most of Southpaw Grammar. You won't be disappoint.

"Ammunition"

"Irish Blood, English Heart"

"To Me You Are A Work Of Art"

"Spring-Heeled Jim"

"Last Of The Famous International Playboys"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom