what are you eating right now

Koobideh with rice, grilled tomatoes and onions, and pita with paneer

2AF7F9D4-3FDE-4BEF-A811-28E9E00FE9C6.jpeg
Splashed out for my dinner last night. Had imported ravioli made with spinach and grana pandano w/ a simple tomato sauce, more spinach sautéed with garlic and some nice crusty bread. Leftovers coming up again tonight.

margarita flatbread pizza. a VERY late dinner.

well that's a relief. I pissed so much today, more than ive ever pissed in a day in my life. normally I can go the whole day without going. but I kept having to go like every hour, the kind that once it's out you're relieved because suddenly out of nowhere you were bursting to have to go. and now my pants are back to being loose whereas for the last few days they had been tight. I think most of the sudden weight gain was water retention. I was waking up every day with pillows for eyelids and hands that resembled inflated latex gloves. which was a bit scary. thank god that's over. the importance of breaking a fast correctly.

margarita flatbread pizza. a VERY late dinner.

well that's a relief. I pissed so much today, more than ive ever pissed in a day in my life. normally I can go the whole day without going. but I kept having to go like every hour, the kind that once it's out you're relieved because suddenly out of nowhere you were bursting to have to go. and now my pants are back to being loose whereas for the last few days they had been tight. I think most of the sudden weight gain was water retention. I was waking up every day with pillows for eyelids and hands that resembled inflated latex gloves. which was a bit scary. thank god that's over. the importance of breaking a fast correctly.
Maybe, just maybe, TMI

I ye reckon I just finished up the "Moz Angeles Special #7" at Lolitas in Burbank. It combines Uncle Steve's top two favorite foods spaghetti and tacos. It's two hard shell tacos with spaghetti with marinara sauce inside and an extra large order of refried beans. People can add whatever else they want inside like hot sauce or guac. I didn't. I reckon though there is no way a classic Italian cook like Aunt Nancy is going to prepare this for Uncle Steve.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom