What did make you smile today?

Hanging out with my best friend Callum and writing a couple of vocal melodies.

That the street lights in my hometown are already decorated with those fake fir branches and red candles. I really can't wait for Christmas!

I was holding a giant bag of cat treats (open). I got distracted inspecting a skillet that fell off the counter (saw a piece of the handle had broken off).
I forgot I was holding the bag and turned it over while inspecting the skillet, trying to see what part of the handle came off. Cat treats went everywhere.

It frustrated the hell out of me (I even threw the skillet back down), but I couldn't help laughing after a while... and then we cleaned up the kitchen.

tumblr_m0tamsKeM71qf79gg.jpg

Veronica Mars is preggers! :love: (The part of a 16-ear-old fangirl will be played by CG. :p)

148194_10151345703558132_657406340_n.jpg

:D

CHH1ZxWjqUmgFFOoUUqwjA2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. The trip up Cher's vagina was a bit disconcerting too. :p

I find is odd that Morrizsey can so casually post such a misogynist piece of shit video, and yet, scream bloody murder at videos depicting what he considers to be animal suffering... or comments that offend his sensibilities. I guess his empathy is only for men and animals. Whatthef***eva!

I find is odd that Morrizsey can so casually post such a misogynist piece of shit video, and yet, scream bloody murder at videos depicting what he considers to be animal suffering... or comments that offend his sensibilities. I guess his empathy is only for men and animals. Whatthef***eva!

It's a joke though? :confused:

Did you see that episode of Family Guy where Quagmire was dealing with his asshole brother-in-law who was beating up his sister? Quagmire obviously objectifies women in every episode, but in that one the episode called attention to domestic abuse and how he came to bat for women. Would that offend you? I'm just wondering, you seemed to get hyper-feminist for a moment there.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom