What did make you smile today?

Well today's Friday and that always makes me smile, but right now sitting chilling out and Suedhead's playing on Absolute Radio right now :D.

More a sigh of relief... my dh survived (this round) of job layoffs. :pray:

That is good news Corrissey. :) My brother in law and his wife just got laid off about 1 month ago, have not been called back yet and they had just bought their house.:(

This made me smile today - the thought of a new Morrissey video that comes with 3D glasses....I think it would be a hit. :confused::lbf:

Congratulations to him. :)

Just getting out of the house and going into town on my own made me smile today...it was just nice not to be judged for being who I am for once. :)

my german shepherd, trying desperatly to give my nana goat some 'kisses' whilst she was having her feet trimmed (the goat this is)wss very cute, im sure shes tyrna say, "oh here dont worry i make it better for you" much to the goats disgust!
:lbf:

That is good news Corrissey. :) My brother in law and his wife just got laid off about 1 month ago, have not been called back yet and they had just bought their house.:(

Thanks, we're by no means out of the woods tho. Sorry to hear about your bro-in-law :( This shit needs to stop. Soon.

Congratulations to him. :)

Just getting out of the house and going into town on my own made me smile today...it was just nice not to be judged for being who I am for once. :)

Thanks :) and good for you :thumb: What did you buy in town?

I'm so happy to hear this Corrissey- I read it in the paper today and I didn't want to rub salt in by asking.

For me? I had a shit day, with a few bright glimmers. I am now drinking a very nice drink, and listening to some old music. Old as in my teen years... god knows why I would ever be nostalgic. I'm not, I just want to believe again. Anyway... aside from those few bright spots, this made me smile, just a few minutes ago:

spring09.gif

Here's to caterpillars and butterflies and beginning again.

I'm so happy to hear this Corrissey- I read it in the paper today and I didn't want to rub salt in by asking.

For me? I had a shit day, with a few bright glimmers. I am now drinking a very nice drink, and listening to some old music. Old as in my teen years... god knows why I would ever be nostalgic. I'm not, I just want to believe again. Anyway... aside from those few bright spots, this made me smile, just a few minutes ago:

spring09.gif

Here's to caterpillars and butterflies and beginning again.

That is great Corrissey.

What are you listening to?
To "beginning again"?

That is great Corrissey.

They cut 10% of the executives a few weeks ago, then 150 others this week & next. Only one person was let go from my dh's dept. The group went out for Happy Hour tonight (can't blame 'em) and when I got home tonight, my dh stumbled into the couch and wobbly went upstairs to bed. That made me smile. :D He's never that drunk.

Thanks, girls. Milwaukee's still on then. :thumb:

My new dress. *shallow* :o

Got it at the Rusty Zip in Belfast <3 I love it so much it's inspired me to actually shave me legs for once and wear it minus tights :rolleyes:

a gif of blixa wants to jump on nick cave ..or at least tries too...;-)
nixauj4-1.gif

and the 7inch which morrissey signed for a fan .. moz being cheeky:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/jemmarocks/mozzzz1/218a9e8d.jpg
from here
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1029788&postcount=10

oh totally forgot:
me dancing to palais schaumburg "wir bauen eine neue stadt" and not realizeing Ive got "an audience"outside..it was rather an embaressing smile than a happy one but the neighbour is one of the nicer ones

Last edited:
My AC/DC tickets arrived in the mail this morning, hell yeah!!!!

Seeing my hairdresser on fire, Louie (the one who saw The Smiffs at Aragon :mad:) and also meeting a new neighbor & his sons. Nice fam, he looks like a rocker w/some has nice tatts. :thumb:

I've been smiling for the same reason every (almost every) day for months now, and the reason knows it. The reason will probably read this at some point. :blushing:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom