What do you think Kewpie's 20,000th post will be?

What do you think Kewpie's 20,000th post will be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Kewpie is rapidly arriving at her 20,000th post.....
Here is what the bookmakers think that magical post will be.....:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Kewpie is rapidly arriving at her 20,000th post.....
Here is what the bookmakers think that magical post will be.....:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I like the way you vote yourself as sexiest bloke!:eek:

Self deprication?:lbf:

Wishing me well in all my future endeavors.

Do you read WWE.com?

LOL - Every now and then I throw a little nod out there to see who gets it. Yes, right before Wrestlemania, Summerslam and the Royal Rumble I catch up on my WWE by reading what major events I have missed. My students alert me when it is time to watch. (Apparently not now.)

Whenever someone is released Jim Ross writes what I mentioned above. I saw you were reading the threads and wanted to see if you would catch that.

LOL - Every now and then I throw a little nod out there to see who gets it. Yes, right before Wrestlemania, Summerslam and the Royal Rumble I catch up on my WWE by reading what major events I have missed. My students alert me when it is time to watch. (Apparently not now.)

Whenever someone is released Jim Ross writes what I mentioned above. I saw you were reading the threads and wanted to see if you would catch that.

Some people are going to be wished well in their future endeavors as early as tonight, possibly tomorrow. Last week was random drug test week.

the 20,000th post will be her linking someone to a thread which was posted in 1999 asking them why they've made a new thread when there's already one made...

What do you think Kewpie's 200,000th post will be?

I'm hazarding a guess that it will will contain some kind of pointless criticisim that'll probably make her feel better and make the person that she wants to be nasty to feel better than the person who tried to be nasty in the first place!

ITS NICE TO BE NICE!

we should all chip in and get her an avatar :o
perhaps something
182172.jpg

like this :blushing:

Last edited:
Tags
congratz! milestone xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom