what do you think of these 'fans'

M

MuteWitness616

The type of fans who always listen to Moz/Smiths, but really can not relate to the music, because they are super social, happy all the time, while listenin to 'unloveable' I really dislike those nasty fake fans

The type of fans who always listen to Moz/Smiths, but really can not relate to the music, because they are not northern, don't have a quiff, while listening to 'RUSHOLME RUFFIANS'. I really dislike those nasty fake tans.

The type of fans who always listen to Moz/Smiths, but really can not relate to the music, because they are super social, happy all the time, while listenin to 'unloveable' I really dislike those nasty fake fans

I think they're lucky. I want to be a fake fan ;)

you're silly.

hopefully you're not being serious, because you can never know how someone feels inside. Never.

Very vaild point.
i was about to be 'silly' also and say "watch out as most of those 'fans' seem to frequent this place"....
but maybe i better not.... ;)

I usually act silly and 'social' around my friends. =|

Not that it fools them very well, but still.

How do you know they aren't putting on an act? I do, maybe it's not the best thing to do, because I am seriously depressed at times, but sometimes...it's just...a habit. I do it because I don't want people to know, people to worry. I can go listen to The Smiths/Morrissey and I'll feel better, so I can once more go and reassure everyone I'm okay for the moment.

=| So please, spare me.

Listen to the Smokey Robinson song 'Tears Of A Clown'
If there's a smile on my face
it's only there just to fool the public

I have a friend at work, nice house, nice husband, nice kids..... on the inside she is burning with so much disatisfaction. All her friends and family think she has it all, everything in the garden is rosy. Well there are a lot of thorns in her garden when the curtains are shut and the kids are in bed....

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

you'll probably change your opinion slightly when you leave your teenage years...

Ultimate fake. He's not even Irish, he's American. He's from Orland Park, Illinois. And he's smarmy.

Super smarmy...before he was dancing, he was working for his dad's plumbing business running the power rodder. True story. I used to work in Orland Park at the mall there when "Lord of the Dance" was really big and he came to our store to promote it on video. He was such a tool.

Back
Top Bottom