What does everyone think of the new songs?

at the first listen i thought it was an elephant too, then it sounded more like a caged animal in a laboratory or slaughterhouse, or is it a human voice?

No, it's a baby goat being sheared for it's wool so Morrissey can wear his £1000 cashmere cardigan.

Good BrummieBoy, I hoped you would find it funny cause you are so serious and matter of factly.
And all your arrows only aimed at Moz.
I like it when you get angry and in one furious lengthy post condemn everybody and everything' and even the planet itself gets the bloody f***ing shame for turning around it's axle.
Let alone for turning around the sun.
In that writing style you are quite unique. :thumb:

did anybody mention Jesse´s keyboard playing part on All the young people (beginning)? Looks quite funny.

D
did anybody mention Jesse´s keyboard playing part on All the young people (beginning)? Looks quite funny.

Did he pull those constipation faces like he does when playing the guitar? Reckon deep down he fancies being in a heavy metal band!

I am afraid to say, this album is his worst. The sleeve is completely ridiculous, the songs so mellow they sound almost geriatric. This can only earn him one thing: a year long residency in Caesars palace. He is starting to fall into category of easy listening and that's not good.
So sorry.

I am afraid to say, this album is his worst. The sleeve is completely ridiculous, the songs so mellow they sound almost geriatric. This can only earn him one thing: a year long residency in Caesars palace. He is starting to fall into category of easy listening and that's not good.
So sorry.

You must be listening wrong.

I've had all the new live tracks on repeat for days now and he's/they've done it again. World Peace to me is Morrissey's best album but Low is right up there with it based on what we've heard so far. Home is a Question Mark is brilliant. Morrissey really is quite funny. That line, "If I get there, would you meet me? Wrap your legs around my face just to greet me?" really is quite funny. He could've just said "Wrap your arms around my head just to greet me", but he didn't. Thankfully!

Anyway, I really can't wait for the album. Good thing about buying the disc on amazon is you get the mp3's too, so even if the postman trips and breaks both of his legs I'll still get to hear the album. Which is great! :)

You must be listening wrong.

I've had all the new live tracks on repeat for days now and he's/they've done it again. World Peace to me is Morrissey's best album but Low is right up there with it based on what we've heard so far. Home is a Question Mark is brilliant. Morrissey really is quite funny. That line, "If I get there, would you meet me? Wrap your legs around my face just to greet me?" really is quite funny. He could've just said "Wrap your arms around my head just to greet me", but he didn't. Thankfully!

Anyway, I really can't wait for the album. Good thing about buying the disc on amazon is you get the mp3's too, so even if the postman trips and breaks both of his legs I'll still get to hear the album. Which is great! :)

Seems like you're the one listening wrong. WPINOYB is his best album? Come off it. It's his worst and LIHS is shaping up to be just as bad.

You believe reviews to be the gospel truth? Man. Have I got a bridge to sell you. It has the best reviews.

No I don't. I bought World Peace without reading a single review. I really like the album and the other day I had it on and was reading some reviews but none of them conveyed what I thought of the album until I stumbled across that one on Google. But even then I disagreed with a few points. So...

No I don't. I bought World Peace without reading a single review. I really like the album and the other day I had it on and was reading some reviews but none of them conveyed what I thought of the album until I stumbled across that one on Google. But even then I disagreed with a few points. So...
I disagreed with nearly the entire thing. Neil Cassady and Mountjoy rank incredibly low for me, as do Bullfighter, Kiss me a lot, Smiler with knife, Kick the bride, and the title track. When I think about the album, only Istanbul, I'm not a man, and Oboe Concerto stand out in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom