What if Morrissey did an pure pop album?

I see you made a new butt buddy @HengeBoy

and thank you for proving his point...
congratulations-you-are-a-failure.gif

Yet another playground word from the site bell end. Its the 21st century outside of the homophobic racist hillbilly farm you live on. Why not club together and buy some books so you can educate yourself, you pathetic waste of a skin.
You're the resident cuck with multiple accounts and you lie about having a family

Well, my love of synthpop precedes my love of Morrissey, so an even more electronic album by Morrissey (in the style of Once I Saw The River Clean) would be lovely. But to me "a pure pop album" wouldn't really refer to instrumentation but to very simple lyrics, upbeat music and uncomplicated song structures -- like Kiss Me A Lot or We Hate It When... I wouldn't welcome an album that would be 12 songs like that.

And HengeBoy, don't mind the pond scum that goes by the name of GodEmperorMorrissey. It's one thing to be an inbred ignorant closeted homophobic racist from Buttf***, Idaho strangely drawn to a gay and fey British pop star. And another thing to be a vile c*** in general. GEM is of course both.

And HengeBoy, don't mind the pond scum that goes by the name of GodEmperorMorrissey. It's one thing to be an inbred ignorant closeted homophobic racist from Buttf***, Idaho strangely drawn to a gay and fey British pop star. And another thing to be a vile c*** in general. GEM is of course both.
Id rather be in Idaho then London. Way less bike thieves and sodomites. No funny talking mayor's

Last edited:
Id rather be in Idaho then London. Way less bike thieves and sodomites. No funny talking mayor's
Ah, the irony of a homophobe being a fan of Morrissey's. And I've no doubt that you'd prefer to be in Idaho - it is the potato state after all and you seem to possess all the intellectual capacity of one.

But Basically very minimal guitar or acoustic productions, no rock elements.. just mostly alternative pop in a way..
They need to get rid of al the guitars for the next album. I think Boz and Jesse should be forced to play keytars from now on.

IANADOAC was such an huge departure from his previous 12 album, like electro & synth pop songs that felt completely out of character, HOWEVER.. i was bopping, so I’m curious if you boomers would love to see Moz continue this route for future albums?

Bored, are we.

They need to get rid of al the guitars for the next album. I think Boz and Jesse should be forced to play keytars from now on.

YASS... I want full an Synth-Pop album from this crooner, moz’s needs to experience new sounds

Ah, the irony of a homophobe being a fan of Morrissey's. And I've no doubt that you'd prefer to be in Idaho - it is the potato state after all and you seem to possess all the intellectual capacity of one.
Yeah of course the lonely lesbian so detached from reality that she thinks farming is an insult. You're pathetic and I know you wear a mask outside

You wear a mask outside. You're a cuck. You have no strength

FYI: I don't wear a mask, because I live in a country in which the virus is dormant. Here in Finland we have around ten new infections per day in the whole country, no more. Because we have a capable government and we have taken cautionary measures seriously all through the spring, we don't need masks right now. Take that and smoke it, "pal". However, if and when the second wave comes, I'll be happy to wear a mask. You dumb f*** don't even understand that the mask is to protect others, if you happen to be infected without symptoms. The purpose of the mask is to be courteous and civilized, to make sure that you're not spreading the disease. What was it that one homosexual British singer once sung: "it takes strength to be gentle and kind", eh? I bet you have never heard of him.

FYI: I don't wear a mask, because I live in a country in which the virus is dormant. Here in Finland we have around ten new infections per day in the whole country, no more. Because we have a capable government and we have taken cautionary measures seriously all through the spring, we don't need masks right now. Take that and smoke it, "pal". However, if and when the second wave comes, I'll be happy to wear a mask. You dumb f*** don't even understand that the mask is to protect others, if you happen to be infected without symptoms. The purpose of the mask is to be courteous and civilized, to make sure that you're not spreading the disease. What was it that one homosexual British singer once sung: "it takes strength to be gentle and kind", eh? I bet you have never heard of him.
Of course you'd be happy to wear a mask, you gimp. If you cared about your fellow man you wouldn't submit to nonsense

Back
Top Bottom