what is listed immediately before and after morrissey on your ipod or mp3 player?

Moby
Morrissey
Muse

Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Stevie Nicks :guitar:

Last edited:
The Monkees
Morrissey
The Motels

Siouxsie and the Banshees
The Smiths
Soft Cell

they were great live in 08

Yeah, Ladytron live is AWESOME! I saw them here in Tucson w/ the Faint, who are also amazing live. I've seen them 5 times at various place in the country, always good gigs.

I lived in Arkansas when the Libertines toured the U.S. and had no way to go to California or NY. I wish I could've seen them soo much..

I'd be happy with seeing Babyshambles or Pete solo though. It would make my year. He can't keep his ass out of trouble long enough to get a work visa here..
Oh, but I can dream!

Modest Mouse
Morrissey
Muse

The Slip
The Smiths
Snow Patrol:o

Wow! I haven't heard anyone mention Monaco in FOREVER!

"What Do You Want from Me?" has been in heavy rotation in my car for 10 years after seeing it on Daria of all places. I'm still trying to figure out if it's more embarrassing that I have Snow's "Informer" on my iPhone or that I once watched Daria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: what ith lithted immediately before and after morrithey on your ipod?

ABBA
Morrithey
New York Dollth

Thmashing Pumpkinth
The Thmith
T. Rekth

Last edited:
Re: what ith lithted immediately before and after morrithey on your ipod?

Danzig
David Bowie
Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton
Guns N'Roses

Morrissey
Morrissey & Siouxie

Muse
Nick Cave nad the Bad Seeds
Portishead
Rammstein
Smiths
Social Distortion
Sparks
Stray Cats

My mp3 player does not list them in this kind of alpha order, or at least I do not use such a function to view my music. I have album covers which I can flick through, which are in alpha order of title. So they appear all over the place (between Nico, The Cookies, New York Dolls, The Czars etc). Years Of Refusal and You Are The Quarry do come at the end of the list though.

Back
Top Bottom