What is Morrissey doing THIS VERY MINUTE?

He is now doing the twist!

wimalboyh0.gif

oh yes,the man who proudly talks of driving drunk and mocks those fighting cancer has a heart.
hahaha
please......

1. Who did I mock who is fighting cancer? Ohhhh, you must mean that chiclet who played the cancer card to win a forum argument? She didn't even have a bad case.

2. I attacked the way DUI laws have evolved, focusing more and more on people who had a couple glasses of wine at dinner and wouldn't have even been considered drunk under the law in the past. The genuinely wasted people are the ones causing those horrible car wrecks. I don't defend anyone who drives while dangerously impaired. And, as a bicyclist, I'm especially concerned about all the impaired drivers out there, as I'm often very vulnerable on high-traffic streets. But I also don't defend the way citizens are increasingly being harassed by the police and the criminal justice system.

The cops better start realizing people can only take so much of it. The other day in a suburb of Cleveland (Twinsburg) a cop got his wig split by four bullets after pulling someone over on the pretext of loud music. I don't support a cop-killer, but I guess that was one kid who had had enough. Let us BREATH and LIVE in the land of the FREE, please.

Last edited:
Morrissey is thinking about Jerry Finn.

kneeling.jpg

Well done, Franissey.

Oh shit! What have I done?

I don't know but you'd better fix it. Take another guess as to what Morrissey's doing this very instant to get things back on track.

Back
Top Bottom