What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
It's clear from a video she posted on line about Craig Gill that Julie Mozarmy is a junkie. She is vile to look at she calls herself an author and founder of Morrissey Fanclub Moz Army. Moz Army was a thing here in the US before this English piece of trash claimed it. She is nothing but a leach trying to get to Morrissey through people he hates.

Mike Wilde! The most despicable creature who is so narrow minded that if anyone doesn't agree with his views, he gets violent. He attacked Morrissey fans at Chris's 50th Birthday party. He has a brain the size of a pea. Very silly man and you'd get more sense out of Pea wet!!

Talking of assholes.....Maldonado....you owe $30,000 in Back dated child payments! Pay up you idiot as the mothers are doing a good job of taking care of your children

Mike Wilde! The most despicable creature who is so narrow minded that if anyone doesn't agree with his views, he gets violent. He attacked Morrissey fans at Chris's 50th Birthday party. He has a brain the size of a pea. Very silly man and you'd get more sense out of Pea wet!!

Talking of assholes.....Maldonado....you owe $30,000 in Back dated child payments! Pay up you idiot as the mothers are doing a good job of taking care of your children

Very interesting about Mick Wilde, never seen that side of him before. Maldonado though, the guy's a complete and utter f***tard. Julie twatarmy and Conor McLoughlin with his chip pan greased head need to stop massaging his ego, as does anyone else.
Miss nicey nicey from Dundee, surprised she's not made the cut, now she is a bum licker.

Beware, Ambitious Paul/Viva Morrissey is making a comeback. I'm still scarred from the last time i seen the uselesss bastard. What a deluded fool that fella is, not to mention a wrong-un.

#Dead
LOL!! I couldn't agree More!
Nice to see After 15 years, shit has not changed around here... and I haven't been to this site in quite some time.
-Mozluv

Delighted to see some of my personal friends getting mentioned on here. I'm sure they'll accept it as a badge of honour. Some of you lot are dreadful people.

Whoa, the tv game show expert is angry for whatever reason. Keep calm for January, it might be your last appearence.

The moment Skinny and Gatenby were on Eggheads and their team mate when asked where Cajun food orginated replied " I love a good curry so it has to be India" is still one of my favourite all time tv moments

It's clear from a video she posted on line about Craig Gill that Julie Mozarmy is a junkie. She is vile to look at she calls herself an author and founder of Morrissey Fanclub Moz Army. Moz Army was a thing here in the US before this English piece of trash claimed it. She is nothing but a leach trying to get to Morrissey through people he hates.

If there's a Morrissey Militiae I would love to be admitted. I designed my own Morrissey shield, it's my protection against the misery of this miserable world. Is it too naif to face the world with a bouquet of gladiolus?

Attachments

• moshields.jpg
    moshields.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
If there's a Morrissey Militiae I would love to be admitted. I designed my own Morrissey shield, it's my protection against the misery of this miserable world. Is it too naif to face the world with a bouquet of gladiolus?

I really like your Moz-shield.
But to answer your question, Yes, I'm afraid it is.
But I'm not questioning your naivety which I quite like.
Cheers countthree

The shield is wonderfull !

As you designed it yourself, its come from within and im sure this lucky charm talisman will serve you well and bring good luck and will help protect you and others 2 !

Well it has morrissey on it -- so you cant fail ! :)

Last edited:
On the subject of Josie Maldonado, I see he was briefly down to do a show in Glasgow with his band but it was hastily cancelled. Anyone know what the story is there? Seems that it wasn't three convenient times after all

The shield is wonderfull !

As you designed it yourself, its come from within and im sure this lucky charm talisman will serve you well and bring good luck and will help protect you and others 2 !

Well it has morrissey on it -- so you cant fail ! :)

Thank you Midnite :)

Back
Top Bottom