What Morrissey's doing next

Last edited:
Hopefully, the old chap, has got his feet up and is having a nice cup tea. while his mum makes him a second round of jam sandwiches. And later on she run him a hot bath because he has been out playing with them rough boys again (Boz what kind of a name is that!!!!:confused:). He'll get into his nice jimjams, watch a bit of telly and get a good nights rest.

Hopefully, the old chap, has got his feet up and is having a nice cup tea. while his mum makes him a second round of jam sandwiches. And later on she run him a hot bath because he has been out playing with them rough boys again (Boz what kind of a name is that!!!!:confused:). He'll get into his nice jimjams, watch a bit of telly and get a good nights rest.

i like the sound of his mum! i like her ideas.

Well Matt is Morrissey's drummer and his other project is the one he discusses on that site which is the one he basically runs with friends, so I doubt there'd be anyone else in a position to issue an "order" other than Morrissey's camp. Also the recording is taking place in LA where we know Alain lives and has said recently to someone on the main board in a restaurant he is currently working with Morrissey on new material. So it's a good guess that Matt would be talking about Morrissey.

If this great news is indeed about Morrissey, I just truly hope it also means, he's decided to sign with Warner and a new album is on the works, I for one could not stand to wait another number of years before he releases a new album with all new material, could any of you?

Thanks for sharing the news, :cool:

If this great news is indeed about Morrissey, I just truly hope it also means, he's decided to sign with Warner and a new album is on the works, I for one could not stand to wait another number of years before he releases a new album with all new material, could any of you?

Thanks for sharing the news, :cool:

He's at the age where if he waits a few more years, he'll be dead! And so will I!!!

He's at the age where if he waits a few more years, he'll be dead! And so will I!!!

nobody of normal health dies in their 50's! he ain't THAT old! :p

like buzetta said, an EP first sounds exciting.

nobody of normal health dies in their 50's! he ain't THAT old! :p

like buzetta said, an EP first sounds exciting.

Oh, I was just being cheeky and facetious. As usual.

Back
Top Bottom