What song are you listening to right now?

"Sad Night, Where Is Morning?" by The Ocean Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey was "At Amber"

"I'm calling you from the foyer, of this awful hotel"

Madleen Kane's "Forbidden Love (Fire in Your Heart)"

One of the best James songs. If only they continued to write songs like this and "What For"

-My favorite Echobelly song. It's either this or "Djinn."

"Atom" by Echobelly

-I wanted to post this song the first week I started posting songs here. I didn't because the image on the "Dark Therapy" single is awful. YouTube used to offer a beautiful live version of this song, which was performed at a small nightclub, but it disappeared. It was the most beautiful performance of a song that I've ever seen. I teared up every time I watched it. Sonya's vocal performance & lyrics, in tandem with Glenn's gentle music, were heartbreakingly beautiful. Someday, I hope that nightclub video will reappear on YouTube.

This is one of my least favorite Morrissey songs. I always wondered if other fans agreed.:rolleyes: I also never got into "Michael's Bones" with both songs I was never sure why:blushing:

Same here. He should have done At Amber/The Bed Took Fire a few more times live. Michael's Bones doesn't have any umphh.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom