What was his condition caused by?

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
Too much caffeine in his bloodstream?

Seriously, get well soon Morrissey!!

I would like to know why this year Morrissey is so ill.
When he cancelled his gigs I asked to Boz what was happening - the guitarrist only said to me: "I cannot talk about"

Yeah, asking Boz about it might be too straightforward. I wouldn't expect him to want to get into revealing too much of Mozzer's private matters, else everyone would be asking him questions.

From the sound of it, it's some kind of recurring respiratory problem -- perhaps asthma related? Can a person can develop asthma later in his life? Or possibly something related to the flu..

I expect in a few weeks when things have calmed down, we'll get a message from Moz being pretty straightforward about what happened. He knows there are concerned fans out there. :flowers:

I would like to know why this year Morrissey is so ill.
When he cancelled his gigs I asked to Boz what was happening - the guitarrist only said to me: "I cannot talk about"

speculation will be rife, but can we respect moz and not go through all the different rumours, it could be anything, lets just let him deal with it and recover from whatever it is

Of course we cannot know, we just have to wait. However, we're all going to speculate anyways until we find out so I see no reason not to discuss it. It could be as simple as exhaustion, long flights, traveling on tour etc. Perhaps dehydration. I also wonder how complete his vegan diet is, whether or not he's taking supplements and meeting his full nutritional needs. I also wonder how much exercise he gets regularly when he isn't on tour. All these things are fairly easy fixes.

I know the veggies will be jumping up and down at this, but you can't live for forty years on dairy milk and chips without there being consequences.

I know the veggies will be jumping up and down at this, but you can't live for forty years on dairy milk and chips without there being consequences.

Oh yeah and because he doesnt eat meat his diet is as poor as that? What the f*** are you on about? Twat

Even if it is just a flu it is still worrisome. What is with his immune system?:eek: :(
It is the second time this year that he's in hospital...

Without a doubt he's had some kind of nervous, mental breakdown or attack. He could of even maybe accidently overdosed on some medication he was taking for flu or whatever is wrong with him. The thing everyone needs to realise is that we know very very very little about Morrissey and his health in an everyday sense. I mean we don't even know if he has asthma or whatever?

He's not the type of person to let the public know thses things. We don't even know where he lives ffs.

I was thinking he might suffer from a chronic disease that we don't know of (why should we?), that causes his immune system to be so weak.

We can speculate all we like but we wont know anything until a spokesperson or whatever says something.
He may have a chronic condition, it may be as simple as the flu getting to him.

Without a doubt he's had some kind of nervous, mental breakdown or attack. He could of even maybe accidently overdosed on some medication he was taking for flu or whatever is wrong with him. The thing everyone needs to realise is that we know very very very little about Morrissey and his health in an everyday sense. I mean we don't even know if he has asthma or whatever?

He's not the type of person to let the public know thses things. We don't even know where he lives ffs.

That statement shows your unquestionable ignorance.

That statement shows your unquestionable ignorance.

wtf??? Why on earth do you say that? Well I know something you don't know from a very reliable source. c***

Back
Top Bottom