what would be the least painful and least difficult of suicide be?

what about the hosepipe on the exhaust? i always thought that was supposed to be a pleasant way, just drifitng off.

Yeah, but then the car's ruined. I mean, nobody's going to want to buy it or drive it after you offed yourself in it.

Don't do it. Let this relationship go, it will get easier in time.

overdosing on sleeping pills sounds pretty easy

It's really not. You are far more likely to wake up feeling dreadful (sleeping pills don't work) or vomit on yourself. There isn't an easy way to kill yourself, your body's natural instinct is for survival, therefore it makes every effort to sabotage your attempts. Suicide is not easy, and you run the risk of causing serious damage to your internal organs by taking pills. Being depressed is very painful. Being depressed and on dialysis is probably worse. For every method of suicide there are a lot of unfortunate statistics of things going wrong.

ok, but what are 'sleeping pills' nobody ever says that
cpPILLS_copy.JPG

:confused:

Also, most prescription and over the counter drugs that have the potential of causing overdose and death have ingredients mixed into them which will induce vomiting if you take too much. I remember reading that Vicodin has this, at least, so I'm pretty sure it's common practice.

It's really not. You are far more likely to wake up feeling dreadful (sleeping pills don't work) or vomit on yourself. There isn't an easy way to kill yourself, your body's natural instinct is for survival, therefore it makes every effort to sabotage your attempts. Suicide is not easy, and you run the risk of causing serious damage to your internal organs by taking pills. Being depressed is very painful. Being depressed and on dialysis is probably worse. For every method of suicide there are a lot of unfortunate statistics of things going wrong.

if you really wanna go out in that kind of way, where you just "fall asleep" and not wake up, you buy a lethal dose of heroin. assuming you don't use heroin anyway, this wont be much at all. do it all at once, preferably by injection. boom, you're done.

Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Make sure to use hollow points, and put it in your mouths so the bullet doesn't deflect off your skull if you flinch as you pull the trigger, which as been known to happen.

There won't be much left of your head after, and you won't feel anything. The instant you pull the trigger, it's over.

Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Make sure to use hollow points, and put it in your mouths so the bullet doesn't deflect off your skull if you flinch as you pull the trigger, which as been known to happen.

There won't be much left of your head after, and you won't feel anything. The instant you pull the trigger, it's over.
like so
suicide2.gif

ps: i h8 arsie less today i think :p

if you really wanna go out in that kind of way, where you just "fall asleep" and not wake up, you buy a lethal dose of heroin. assuming you don't use heroin anyway, this wont be much at all. do it all at once, preferably by injection. boom, you're done.

I have heard this before, and i've recently read novel where one of the main characters attempts suicide with a massive ingestion of freebase cocaine (incidentally, someone in the same novel ends it all by customising a microwave and putting their head in it).

However, I am a fey Morrissey fan. I wouldn't know to obtain heroin if I wanted to. People don't offer me drugs, they offer me tea and say things like, "cheer up, it might never happen".

Tags
choose life do it do it on the internet suicide is for tossers
Back
Top Bottom