Whatever happened to Morrissey's teeth?

The video is from 1999. So his teeth aren't looking like that...

Definitely. Good job in the end
JM1003_MORRISSEY_6.jpg

Dave

Ya'll are crazy. His teeth look the same now (and then) as they did when he was in The Smiths. Watch Girlfriend In A Coma...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5b_V68mQ9k (Embedding disabled by request...:rolleyes:)

As a side note: I love that picture. He looks absolutely insane! :lbf:

Last edited:
People will be wondering if he's got new ears and is wearing a wig next, so watch this space haha

People will be wondering if he's got new ears and is wearing a wig next, so watch this space haha

Someone started a thread on hair last week! I'm watching "Who Put the M in Manchester", and teeth and hair look pretty fine to me. I like how he's never succumbed and got himself a nice set of Hollywood gnashers, even though could easily afford them. Bez from Happy Mondays had his done and they don't suit his face.

Will never brush
Used to be a sweet tooth
The more you ignore a cavity, the bigger it gets

Last edited:
On a recent tour (maybe 2 years ago) through the American South, Morrissey mentioned he'd been to the dentist for the first time in decades. The lady's name was Betty Sue, I believe. Anyway, it's not impossible that he may have serious dental problems if he'd neglected his teeth for many a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm going to tell each and every one of my friends about you and they're going to hear about it and...oops. Sorry! Haha!" :D

Back
Top Bottom