Where is he right now?

GlasgowChivas

Doing the Terrace Stomp
And how long will he be there?

I'll be in L.A from Oct 6th -9th and want to know if there's any point in staking out the Cat & Fiddle...

Thanks

GC

I had a pint with him last night in the vault of the Feathers in Chorlton, Manchester.

He's still asleep on my sofa.
ssshhh

You should just go with the intention to enjoy yourself. I did the same thing last September. I missed Morrissey at the Cat & Fiddle by two lousy days. Almost ruined my trip. I was so disappointed. I've learned that if I am meant to meet him, it will be by chance. You really can't plan these things. Just have a great time at a really good restaurant.:) And good luck!;)

I did it.

Those dates have this written on them:

"Phone mum. Start rehearsals for full UK tour. Phone mum. Put note on Boz's windscreen thanking him. Ring JM. Buy yoghurt. Phone mum again."

I don't know what it all means.

You should just go with the intention to enjoy yourself. I did the same thing last September. I missed Morrissey at the Cat & Fiddle by two lousy days. Almost ruined my trip. I was so disappointed. I've learned that if I am meant to meet him, it will be by chance. You really can't plan these things. Just have a great time at a really good restaurant.:) And good luck!;)

Oh don't worry, I'll have a good time even if Moz isn't in LA - but I would like to know in advance whether or not I need to keep my eyes peeled for him - Mrs Chivas has given me a free-pass to be on total Moz Alert for the three days we are in L.A, anywhere I want to go is fine - as long as the next two weeks in Hawaii are Moz-free.

Oh don't worry, I'll have a good time even if Moz isn't in LA - but I would like to know in advance whether or not I need to keep my eyes peeled for him - Mrs Chivas has given me a free-pass to be on total Moz Alert for the three days we are in L.A, anywhere I want to go is fine - as long as the next two weeks in Hawaii are Moz-free.

Try to go to the Cat & Fiddle on Sunday evening. A jazz band plays in the courtyard as they do every Sunday, the weather will be perfect in October. The lights in the trees are awesome and they're very talented. It's wonderful.

Sounds like a good plan to me!! Don't forget to hit Amoeba. I was thinking that the best chance is probably in the airport, so you could hang out there for three days!:D

Wait, nevermind. You don't get there until Monday. Oh well, next time you're here come on a Sunday.

I did it.

Those dates have this written on them:

"Phone mum. Start rehearsals for full UK tour. Phone mum. Put note on Boz's windscreen thanking him. Ring JM. Buy yoghurt. Phone mum again."

I don't know what it all means.

I thought he had booked some time on the Monday to berate his label for making THPGU so rubbish?

I'm sure his mother is always delighted to hear from him.

Oh my God. He`s walking on the other side of the street right now!

Who is that guy he holding hands with? Could it be? Yes, it`s Jamie Oliver.

And what are they carrying? Is it a big piece of meat? Yes it is. it`s the head of Elton John!!!

What a morning!

apparently he goes in on a sunday evening to the Cat and Fiddle, I asked when we were in.

Bloody hell, leave the man alone! Stalking is a crime, you know. And more than a little bit weird.

Nearly as weird as this, I think Morrissey should write a B-side abou it as it involves pugilism and stalking... a few of his favourite things...

Real Madrid football star Guti stalked by deaf boxer

Real Madrid’s star midfielder Jose Maria "Guti" Gutierrez has reported an alleged stalker to Spanish police following an incident at the La Liga club’s training ground.

Spanish newspaper Marca named the alleged stalker as Jorge Munoz, a hearing-impaired boxer. According to the Associated Press, Munoz followed Guti in his car and trailed the midfielder to Madrid’s Ciudad training facility in Valdebebas near Barajas airport.

Having pursued Guti into the car park, Munoz was then involved in a collision with a car driven by security staff before trading punches with the guards. Marca reports that Munoz was eventually restrained and arrested while one of the security guards required hospital treatment.

The incident marks a low point in the relationship between Guti and Munoz. Two years ago the Madrid midfielder offered his support to Munoz as the fighter petitioned the Spanish boxing authorities to allow him to become a professional boxer.

Guti appeared at a post-match press conference wearing a t-shirt bearing a picture of Munoz and the slogan “A boxer in silence, too many obstacles”.

Despite the attention Guti bought to Munoz’s plight, the boxer’s application to fight was rejected due to his hearing difficulties. Shortly after, Munoz’s attitude to Guti soured and he reportedly threatened the Madrid midfielder, forcing the football star to hire two bodyguards to protect him and his family.

AS reports that Real Madrid are supplying video evidence and copies of emails to the Spanish courts in order to seek a restraining order against Munoz.

Bloody hell, leave the man alone! Stalking is a crime, you know. And more than a little bit weird.

C'mon! FFS!

We're all fans here. Given the chance and the info YOU wouldn't be in the pub if you knew he was going to be there?

If he lived his life for the next six months and was NEVER approached by a fan, never asked for an autograph, never snapped by the paps he would be wondering what went wrong...

He likes the attention. He encourages the attention. Didn't he send an open invite to fans after one of the US gigs last year to join the band at the C & F?

Not stalking as far as I'm concerned.

walter has a big nose that knows:
following a good night's sleep on the ercol put-me-up
He was seen enjoying an ena sharples in chorlton's very own
sweet-tooth cupcakery
whilst waiting to have his genius taken up by miserable irene next door

Back
Top Bottom