Why can't Morrissey's management sort out a propper tour?

Actual summer festival dates are:

June 26th Cork, Marquee, Co Cork, Ireland
June 28th Dublin, Kilmainham Hospital, Ireland
July 4th Wireless Festival, Hyde Park, London, England
July 19th Fiber, Madrid, Spain
July 20th Benicassim Festival, Valencia, Spain
July 29th Heatwave Festival, Tel Aviv, Israel

2 morning morning manch means that basnas will visit Manchester July 2nd and 3rd I suppose.

My heart skiped a beat i thought that said Edinburgh and i was thinking have i missed something. :( Not the case though. I wish my parents would let me go to London! :mad:

*hugs*

Calm down sweetie, Morrissey will touring in Scotland sometime in 2009.
It's better to see him in small venues.
You're still lucky to have chance to watch the highlights of O2 Wireless on Channel 4.

*hugs*

Calm down sweetie, Morrissey will touring in Scotland sometime in 2009.
It's better to see him in small venues.
You're still lucky to have chance to watch the highlights of O2 Wireless on Channel 4.

:p I can't wait that long!

The anoying thing is my parents said i could go- well they said they couldn't stop meso i went to get a ticket but my computer didn't have the submit button on ticketmaster so i couldn't get the ticket. Then i asked again and they totally refused:tears:

Morrissey will touring in Scotland sometime in 2009.

2009? :(:(
I'm hoping a full UK tour - which should include Scotland :) - will happen a bit closer to the release date of the new album...i. e. September/October-ish. Hope it gets announced soon and please not in dribs and drabs. There's lots to be planned (save money, ask boss for some days off, calm down moz-hating BF, book flights to sunny UK, sort accomm, etc..)...

I predict a "residency" in Manchester. :guitar:

Love
-crsp-

2009? :(:(
I'm hoping a full UK tour - which should include Scotland :) - will happen a bit closer to the release date of the new album...i. e. September/October-ish. Hope it gets announced soon and please not in dribs and drabs. There's lots to be planned (save money, ask boss for some days off, calm down moz-hating BF, book flights to sunny UK, sort accomm, etc..)...

I predict a "residency" in Manchester. :guitar:

Love
-crsp-

Yeah i'm hoping for the same!

no tour until his fans can spell PROPPER

kidding.

i hope they would too.

maybe a few days/weeks in philadelphia too :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom