Will you be watching big brother this year?

Josh? I don't even remember him.
Are we talking about the same series of BB here?
Because I'm talking about BB8 (therefore Brian Belo, not Dowling), which was only the second series I watched. :)

Oops,thought you meant Dowling.
Kriss to go?
(please!)

Oops,thought you meant Dowling.
Kriss to go?
(please!)

YES. Please, please, please get Kris out. His 'mint banter' is wearing very thin.

I just had a rather diverting-if silly- idea.
You know how in the best bits a song is usually played? Well, we should make a list of what Moz/Smiths (or any other artist, really) song fits each of the HMs best.

For example:
Marcus- 'King Leer'
or
For a special clip with Charlie and Rodders- 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore' :D

Just an idea, people. :rolleyes:
:D

i think if that dogface went kris would try and get off with noririn or karly, which would be cringe worthy, but worth it, all the same

Brian Belo came in week 3 I think....that was the series where it was all girls on the first night then Ziggy came in later

lol @ the girls all thinking freddie was hot :D

Hah. Yeah, that was funny. He does not suit skinhead in my opinion. Personally I think he'd be way hotter if he'd kept his hair on and dyed it darker again.
But that's just me... :blushing:

No-one wants to take me up on my earlier idea then? Well, I guess I'm just a tortured genius who no-one will ever understand, with my brilliant Morrissey-related Big Brother chatterings. :rolleyes: :lbf:

what was it you suggested?

also, karly/lisa outside were like 'it doesn't suit him, omg..'

then everyone was licking his arse LOL

i hope one of them tries to flirt with him now, he'll never shut up about it

what was it you suggested?

also, karly/lisa outside were like 'it doesn't suit him, omg..'

then everyone was licking his arse LOL

i hope one of them tries to flirt with him now, he'll never shut up about it

Hahah yes, he'll be so pleased. :D

And I suggested this (it's mint :D):

YE

I just had a rather diverting-if silly- idea.
You know how in the best bits a song is usually played? Well, we should make a list of what Moz/Smiths (or any other artist, really) song fits each of the HMs best.

For example:
Marcus- 'King Leer'
or
For a special clip with Charlie and Rodders- 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore' :D

Just an idea, people. :rolleyes:

Hahah yes, he'll be so pleased. :D

And I suggested this (it's mint :D):

I like your idea, and I think MLE will go for it too.
I couldn't be bothered to blog tonight so just tweeted instead; how lazy am I.
That year they put all girls in was a total f*** up; that was a shit first night. When you're gagging for Ziggy, you know things are bad.
Freddie looked AWFUL with the skinhead. Kris made him look 10 years twattier.

So for the moz quiz...

Sophie: Alsatian Cousin
Marcus: The national front disco
Kris: Boy with the thorn in his side
Freddie: You should have been nice to me
Karly: Dear god please help me
Noirin: All you need is me
Charlie: The World is Full of Crashing Bores
Lisa: All the lazy dykes (too easy!)
Rodrigo: I am two people

That was fun. There are plenty more options too. :D

Just watching the live feed. Its all kicking off in there. Can't get the exact gist, but its basically surrounding Noirin and Siavash. She's surreptitiosly listening behind the door to him defend himself to some of the others in the bedroom now.

All these people saying that Noreen is blameless for the Marcus stalkfest are wrong. I'm not saying she's responsible for the situation with either him or Sree but she really doesn't help herself. When she was chatting to him in the kitchen last night she said everything except the one thing that would have fixed it - I don't fancy you and you don't have a chance with me. Just saying 'you're my friend/mate/buddy' six zillion times a day isn't clear enough for him, and she should have learned that lesson after Sree.

I'm enjoying Siavash's work right now, my opinion of him has changed a fair bit over the course of the show which is a good sign in a housemate. He is multi-layered! I thought Freddie's shaved head suited him! He looks like Fedward Norton or a bit of Bosnian rough trade. Weird how Kris is suddenly sucking up to Freddie now - it's too late though. He should deffo go on Friday, which will not only mean I don't have to endure his 'banter' (zzz) any more but will also mix things right up in the house. Will be nice to see Team c*** squirm and finally have to reflect on their idiocy.:)

I like your idea, and I think MLE will go for it too.
I couldn't be bothered to blog tonight so just tweeted instead; how lazy am I.
That year they put all girls in was a total f*** up; that was a shit first night. When you're gagging for Ziggy, you know things are bad.
Freddie looked AWFUL with the skinhead. Kris made him look 10 years twattier.

So for the moz quiz...

Sophie: Alsatian Cousin
Marcus: The national front disco
Kris: Boy with the thorn in his side
Freddie: You should have been nice to me
Karly: Dear god please help me
Noirin: All you need is me
Charlie: The World is Full of Crashing Bores
Lisa: All the lazy dykes (too easy!)
Rodrigo: I am two people

That was fun. There are plenty more options too. :D

These made me lol. :D

(Dearly Departed, NOT) Sree: 'The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get'
Marcus: 'Bigmouth Strikes Again' OR 'I Want The One I Can't Have'
Freddie: 'Sing Your Life'
Dogface: 'Shakespeare's Sister' (oh, the irony!)
Noirin: 'Wonderful Woman'
Rodrigo: 'Get Off The Stage' (in relation to his excruciating singing last week) or 'I Can Have Both'.

I could go on, but I'll leave room for others to contribute. :D

Also, I just watched a video from last night's argument. Shaven Freddie suddenly got fiesty! :eek: I'll try and find it...

These made me lol. :D

(Dearly Departed, NOT) Sree: 'The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get'
Marcus: 'Bigmouth Strikes Again' OR 'I Want The One I Can't Have'
Freddie: 'Sing Your Life'
Dogface: 'Shakespeare's Sister' (oh, the irony!)
Noirin: 'Wonderful Woman'
Rodrigo: 'Get Off The Stage' (in relation to his excruciating singing last week) or 'I Can Have Both'.

I could go on, but I'll leave room for others to contribute. :D

Also, I just watched a video from last night's argument. Shaven Freddie suddenly got fiesty! :eek: I'll try and find it...

LOL

shame Morrissey never sang a song called 'I Am A Twat' ;)

Tags
angel goddess big brother 10 big brother uk freddie's god!! idh to win lisa hatred mint banter pervymarcus
Back
Top Bottom