"World Peace..." #82 in second week US Billboard 200 album chart

Not gonna lie, I haven't enjoyed this album.

It's unfortunately going to be in the "skip-over" section of my iPod.

I tried it..... Don't care for it.....I move on.

bummer but understandable. what morrissey period do you enjoy? its kinda neat that there are so many different ones loved by so many different factions so to speak. a lot seem to really enjoy viva hate and vauxhall. my least favorite is southpaw as i just cant stand it (reissue was better) and like most can only just take kill uncle.

bummer but understandable. what morrissey period do you enjoy? its kinda neat that there are so many different ones loved by so many different factions so to speak. a lot seem to really enjoy viva hate and vauxhall. my least favorite is southpaw as i just cant stand it (reissue was better) and like most can only just take kill uncle.

Viva Hate, Vauxhall, Your Arsenal, some of Kill Uncle (like 3 or 4 songs, really) and I liked Quarry.

I can't stand ROTT and YOR and unfortunately World Peace is going into the dust bin with those two, as well.

I love the new album!! The only reason I give any thought to chart position is my worry that he won't record another album. Look at the drivel in the Top 10. I'd rather Moz not be part of that garbage.

Back
Top Bottom