"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" info and tracklisting (July 2014) - true-to-you.net

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Yeyyy all new songs! AMAZING! Thank you Morrissey! :)

Kick the bride down the aisle? Best song title yet! :lbf: :lbf:

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Oboes are double-reeded. And notorious for charming snakes. And they're keyed identical to clarinets except instead of having an octave key you have to have a superb embouchure to pinch down the higher octave so the joke amongst orchestra members is that oboe players give the best head.

Aime Barnett - CEO/Chief Editor of Oboe Monthly.

:D

Aime Barnett - CEO/Chief Editor of Oboe Monthly.

:D

It's Amie. :D

After moz's boxing obsession Of the 90's , maybe he has moved onto snooker in his old age ... Track11 must be about the welsh wonder Doug Mountjoy ?? We all know from the biography that moz is not too fond of the pink .... but likes an easy brown .. boomboom !!!..... its a joke folks calm down !!!

Oh you would have to be awkward wouldn't you! :thumb:

My dad claims he was supposed to write AMY on the certificate but since he doesn't know how "to spell good" so wrote IE instead. It means friend in French so it works. :p

My dad claims he was supposed to write AMY on the certificate but since he doesn't know how "to spell good" so wrote IE instead. It means friend in French so it works. :p

It's good with that French twang. Sounds more exotic!

Fingers and toes crossed that this will be a belter.

If the quality of the titles prefigures the quality of the songs/recordings, this is going to be a blinder. :lbf:

Staircase at the University is the best title.

Mountjoy is also a famous prison in Dublin

I really hope it's good.
I listened to Years of Refusal a couple of times recently.
I hate to say it but it really is mostly poor material.
Much the nadir of his career I think.
To hear this great artist perform engaging and challenging songsl again would be tremendous.

This is the first time he's had an album title the same as a track on the album, isn't it?

Morrissey's gone all Scott Walker on us.

That was my thought as well! One can only hope that this record is as solid as Bish Bosch.

Kick The Bride Down The Aisle! :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom