World Peace is None of Your Business now on Spotify.

• Thread starter Michael from Liverpool
  • Start date
I never use Spotify, I forget how to use it, I forget my login, and it says I have to log in to listen, so what's this?

I never use Spotify, I forget how to use it, I forget my login, and it says I have to log in to listen, so what's this?

That’s strange. When I do a Spotify search for “world peace is none of your business,” it doesn’t come up. Neither in a general or album-specific search. And we live in the same country, so international variances don’t apply.

EDIT: I clicked on your media link, and it says, “the tracks on this release are not available.”

That’s strange. When I do a Spotify search for “world peace is none of your business,” it doesn’t come up. Neither in a general or album-specific search. And we live in the same country, so international variances don’t apply.

EDIT: I clicked on your media link, and it says, “the tracks on this release are not available.”
Same here... it isn't listed in his album releases and the link above leads to a "not available" page.

I highlighted the title of this thread and did a search, this came up
Screenshot 2024-04-21 7.52.35 AM.png

Which I then clicked and it brought me to what I posted above
But, I like I said, I am basically Spotify illiterate

Best case scenario: Michael from Liverpool is vacationing in Guam, and World Peace will be made available today by time zone.

I assume it will be available on Spotify shortly, though, now that Morrissey owns it—but please let it be the deluxe edition. Art-hounds is a must. World Peace deluxe and Swords would substantially complete my Morrissey playlist.

Well, I willed myself to remember my log in, the email address and password anyway, and I still don't know my username :rolleyes: :swear
It's there and when I try to play it, it prompts me to sign up for premium, and that could mean nothing or it could mean you can listen to it with premium, if someone who has premium wants to give it a try.
I can play Suedehead, just nothing from World Peace.

Back
Top Bottom