Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Today I got 2 parcels
1st. ROTT cd Thailand promo
2nd. GH's cd's from Australia (both 1 & 2cd editions) funny thing is they have warning stickers on them! :)

love

Grim

yeah thats what you got from Thailand ... a CD yeah ;)

Hi Grim,

I wouldn't mind meeting up with fellow Smiths/Mozza collectors. It would nice to meet people who can appreciate your collection or your latest bargain. I'll send you a PM

if you get lost and end up in glasgow we also offer a guided tour

yeah thats what you got from Thailand ... a CD yeah ;)

if you get lost and end up in glasgow we also offer a guided tour

1. ok it's not exactly what I'd ordered but it's a good 2nd best & why is everything $5 over there? ;)

2. beware of VBob's tour of Morrissey's Glasgow, I took it once & after 8 pints I couldn't remember a thing but I'm pretty certain Morrissey never ever went on a pub crawl in Glasgow? :eek:

love

Grim

I would sugguest Elvis shakespeare, Avalance and Vinyl records :). Elvis Shakespeare generally have a lot of Smiths/ Morrissey stuff - if i haven't bought it all:p. Great shop though.

I love Elvis Shakespeares, some things are a tad pricey tbh but it's a top place for a mooch of all things readable & listenable & you can have a cuppa if you like! What's that shop a bit further up the road towards the Playhouse called, I got a good Smiths bootleg l.p. from there & managed to barter them down a couple of quid!

love

Grim

I love Elvis Shakespeares, some things are a tad pricey tbh but it's a top place for a mooch of all things readable & listenable & you can have a cuppa if you like! What's that shop a bit further up the road towards the Playhouse called, I got a good Smiths bootleg l.p. from there & managed to barter them down a couple of quid!

love

Grim

I go in there all the time and the guy laughs because i buy Morrissey/records in bulks.
Are you the imfamous person that is always just before me and buys all my smiths records:p I keep on getting told i have a rival:p

That's Vinyl villians;). I alsways nip in there as well.

1. ok it's not exactly what I'd ordered but it's a good 2nd best & why is everything $5 over there? ;)

2. beware of VBob's tour of Morrissey's Glasgow, I took it once & after 8 pints I couldn't remember a thing but I'm pretty certain Morrissey never ever went on a pub crawl in Glasgow? :eek:

love

Grim

you signed the disclaimer ... and we agreed no press

Is it wrong that i want to go on this tour:p

once your 18 .. i cannot be blamed for warping your young mind

No it's not wrong but make sure you take a camcorder then! :D

love

Grim

.... no press

I would sugguest Elvis shakespeare, Avalance and Vinyl villians :). Elvis Shakespeare generally have a lot of Smiths/ Morrissey stuff - if i haven't bought it all:p. Great shop though.

Thanks Sweet and tender hooligan, A hunting we shall go.

It's cool that Edinburgh has soon many good record shops, Oxford doesn't have any, there was Avid Records, not that that was much cop, but that's now gone as well. Even the Oxford record fair is lousy compared to the Edinburgh one.

Thanks Sweet and tender hooligan, A hunting we shall go.

It's cool that Edinburgh has soon many good record shops, Oxford doesn't have any, there was Avid Records, not that that was much cop, but that's now gone as well. Even the Oxford record fair is lousy compared to the Edinburgh one.

Awh your from Oxford, i love Oxford! I was down there in April taking part in an anti-animal testing march. I was hunting for a record shop but i was told there was none:(.

I forgot one of the best record shops in Edinburgh- Unknown Pleasures;) Great shop i got my Meat is murder t-shirt from there;)

you told me it was the guest book!

love

Grim

and you said you would do anthing for love ... at lease meatloaf wouldnt do that

:p I'll remember that when i turn 18 *counts hand* in... 9 months ;)

i will remember it ... oh yes i will

now guys for the people who are actually interested in what i have bought ...

i picked up a 12" this charming man (uk)

the reason i tell you i walked for about an hour to get to a record shop after being told by a guy at work that the had "hunners" of smiths records only to find it had F-All apart from that which i just bought for he sake of it

now guys for the people who are actually interested in what i have bought ...

i picked up a 12" this charming man (uk)

the reason i tell you i walked for about an hour to get to a record shop after being told by a guy at work that the had "hunners" of smiths records only to find it had F-All apart from that which i just bought for he sake of it

Where was it, i can only find two record shops in Glasgow, Avalance and Mono- they hardly have any Smiths stuff though:(

I ordered all 3 formats for the new single.

I've never ordered from a website based in the UK. I have bought a quite a few vinyls from eBay UK and they general take about a week to arrive here in California. Since I pre-ordered the new single, does anyone know how long it'll take to get over here? I'm hoping they'll ship them out early!!

12'' Brazilian "The boy with the ...."

CD - "The youngest was..." ( with If you don't like me..")

CD Interview - Joni Mitchell & Morrissey

I ordered all 3 formats for the new single.

I've never ordered from a website based in the UK. I have bought a quite a few vinyls from eBay UK and they general take about a week to arrive here in California. Since I pre-ordered the new single, does anyone know how long it'll take to get over here? I'm hoping they'll ship them out early!!

i've ordered the 3 pack before and it took about 7 days after the release for the order to arrive. i didn't think it was too bad.

i've ordered the 3 pack before and it took about 7 days after the release for the order to arrive. i didn't think it was too bad.

Oh, I see. Thanks. Yeah, 7 days isn't that bad but I still might die of anticipation. :D

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom