The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Little Man, What Now?
|Name||Little Man, What Now?|
The song is said to derive its title from the novel "Little Man, What Now?" by German author Hans Fallada (1932).
An afternoon nostalgia
You spoke in silhouette
But, they couldn't name you
Though the panel were very polite to you
But I remembered you
Friday nights 1969
ATV - you murdered every line
Too old to be a child star
Too young to take leads
Four seasons passed
And they AXED you
- WON'T SMILE! -
What became of you?
Did that swift eclipse torture you?
A star at eighteen and then-suddenly gone
Down to a few lines on the back page
Of a faded annual
Oh, but I remembered you
I remembered you
Play count (Morrissey concert): 55
Morrissey live history:
- Phoenix, Arizona 2002-08-09 (Morrissey concert)
- Tucson, Arizona 2002-08-10 (Morrissey concert)
- Yuma, Arizona 2002-08-11 (Morrissey concert)
- Osaka, Japan 2002-08-17 (Morrissey concert)
- Tokyo, Japan 2002-08-18 (Morrissey concert)
- Seattle, Washington 2002-08-22 (Morrissey concert)
- Eugene, Oregon 2002-08-23 (Morrissey concert)
- Portland, Oregon 2002-08-24 (Morrissey concert)
- Salt Lake City, Utah 2002-08-26 (Morrissey concert)
- Colorado Springs, Colorado 2002-08-29 (Morrissey concert)
Related Forum Threads
- Morrissey A-Z: "Little Man, What Now?" - Morrissey-solo (May 28, 2021)