The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Little Man, What Now?
|Name||Little Man, What Now?|
The song is said to derive its title from the novel "Little Man, What Now?" by German author Hans Fallada (1932).
An afternoon nostalgia Television show You spoke in silhouette But, they couldn't name you Though the panel were very polite to you
But I remembered you Friday nights 1969 ATV - you murdered every line Too old to be a child star Too young to take leads Four seasons passed And they AXED you
Nervous juvenile - WON'T SMILE! - What became of you? Did that swift eclipse torture you? A star at eighteen and then-suddenly gone Down to a few lines on the back page Of a faded annual Oh, but I remembered you I remembered you
Play count (Morrissey concert): 51
Morrissey live history:
- Adelaide, Australia 2002-10-17 (Morrissey concert)
- Anaheim, California 2002-09-13 (Morrissey concert)
- Anaheim, California 2004-04-18 (Morrissey concert)
- Athens, Greece 2002-11-08 (Morrissey concert)
- Athens, Greece 2002-11-09 (Morrissey concert)
- Berkeley, California 2002-09-14 (Morrissey concert)
- Birmingham, England 2002-10-30 (Morrissey concert)
- Blackburn, England 2002-11-02 (Morrissey concert)
- Bradford, England 2002-10-31 (Morrissey concert)
- Brisbane, Australia 2002-10-12 (Morrissey concert)
Related Forum Threads
- Morrissey A-Z: "Little Man, What Now?" - Morrissey-solo (May 28, 2021)