Photo of Prince Harry crouching over a water buffalo kill from 2004 used as a backdrop during "Love Is On Its Way Out" in 2021. Also used in the statement Cecil the Lion - true-to-you.net (July 31, 2015).
- Message from Morrissey - true-to-you.net (December 4, 2010)
- The world won't listen - true-to-you.net (November 18, 2013)
- This story is old, I know, but it goes on. - true-to-you.net (February 9, 2014)
- Morrissey: "The last thing security forces ever want is peaceful protest" - Vegan Logic (September 5, 2014)
- Harry The Hero is Dennis The Menace - true-to-you.net (May 18, 2015)
- Cecil the Lion - true-to-you.net (July 31, 2015)
- Animal prison planned for Manchester - Morrissey Central (January 10, 2019)
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984) is a member of the British royal family. As the younger son of King Charles III and Diana, Princess of Wales, Harry is fifth in the line of succession to the British throne. Educated at Wetherby School, Ludgrove School, and Eton College, Harry completed army officer training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He was commissioned as a cornet into the Blues and Royals and served temporarily with his older brother William. Harry was separately deployed on active duty to Afghanistan on two occasions; the first was in 2007-2008 for ten weeks in Helmand Province. The second was for twenty weeks in 2012–2013 with the Army Air Corps. Inspired by the Warrior Games in the United States, Harry launched the Invictus Games in 2014 as founding patron and now remains involved in a non-royal capacity. Two years later, alongside brother William and his wife Catherine, Harry jointly initiated the mental health awareness campaign "Heads Together".In 2018, Harry's paternal grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, gave him the hereditary title of Duke of Sussex prior to his wedding to American actress Meghan Markle. The couple stepped down as working royals in January 2020, moved to Meghan's native Southern California, and launched Archewell Inc., a Beverly Hills-based mix of for-profit and not-for-profit (charitable) business organisations. In March 2021, he sat for Oprah with Meghan and Harry, a much-publicised American television interview with his wife and Oprah Winfrey. Harry and Meghan have two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.
Related Forum Threads
- Morrissey - "This story is old, I know, but it goes on..." - TTY - Morrissey-solo (Feb 09, 2014)