2011 Celebrity Death Pool

Re:

I normally don't like participating in these things but the Queen of England's a goner this year, for sure.

Re:

1. Fidel Castro
  2. Artie Lange (He is in everyone's death pool every year)
  3. Zsa Zsa Gabor (quick easy 6 points)
  4. Kim Jong Il
  5. Michael Douglas
  6. Lindsay Lohan
  7. Nancy Reagan
  8. Jerry Lewis
  9. Steve Jobs
  10. Charlie Sheen

Re:

I want it to be shown that I did not edit my death pool as you can see by the Time Stamp and that I do indeed have Charlie Sheen in it.

Oh, I forgot about this thread :eek:
anyways, my list for the next 10 months:

1. Mickey Rooney
2. Muammar Gaddafi
3. Hugh Hefner
4. Queen Elizabeth II
5. Kirk Douglas
6. Nelson Mandela
7. Bill Gates
8. Charlie Sheen
9. Hosni Mubarak
220px-Prince_logo.svg.png

Last edited:
Re:

Zsa Zsa F'ing Gabor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artie Lange should be retired from death pools, as he has been in everyone's top ten for the last five years or so. If he isn't using, then he's got many more years left in him.

Re:

Anyone have Elizabeth Taylor? 21 Points if you did.

Elizabeth Taylor's Death Sends Zsa Zsa Gabor to the Hospital

Published: March 24, 2011 @ 10:41 am

Zsa Zsa Gabor was briefly hospitalized after she heard about the death of her longtime friend Elizabeth Taylor, her husband said Thursday.

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, said his 93-year-old wife was taken Wednesday to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center for high blood pressure that shot up when she saw pictures of Taylor on the news, fearing that she would be next. :(

Re:

Anyone have Celeste Holm? Didn't realize that she is up there at 94 and is easily worth a solid 6 points should she kick the bucket.

Re:

Kim Jong-il has gone.

My first thoughts upon hearing the news was "Get in - 30 points!"

Still a fortnight to go for some of the others on my list... the Lockerbie bomber has been at death's door for months... fingers crossed. And Ian Brady is campaigning to be allowed to die...

Dave

Back
Top Bottom