A University tribute to the Queen is Dead!

tonyisamonkey

Hiya,
I'm at Warwick university and recently we made a radio tribute to the Queen is Dead, which will be airing tonight, at 8-10pm, at player.radio.warwick.ac.uk. We got students to cover every song and talk about them. I thought maybe somebody might be interested in our ill-informed views on the album and poor imitations of Morrissey, so if you wanna have a listen, do.
Thanks!

Hiya,
I'm at Warwick university and recently we made a radio tribute to the Queen is Dead, which will be airing tonight, at 8-10pm, at player.radio.warwick.ac.uk. We got students to cover every song and talk about them. I thought maybe somebody might be interested in our ill-informed views on the album and poor imitations of Morrissey, so if you wanna have a listen, do.
Thanks!

Excellent, will have a listen.

P.

Queen is Dead tribute!

Hi,
Right now, from 8-9.30 pm, you can tune in to player.radio.warwick.ac.uk - we at the University of Warwick have done a tribute to the Queen is Dead, with cover versions and discussion of every song from students. We hope to be at least fairly well informed, but the covers are quite nice, if you wanna have a listen to our interpretations!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom