ALL Brixton Dates Cancelled

Ah well, I had a Friday ticket. It happens. Not gonna cry or bitch like the mjority of people. I'll be at the rescheduled date, and Bournemouth in October :). Get well soon!

ohhh..but i kind of expected it after the troxy cancellation...
hope the mangment learns from this(i still cant understand that the tour mangment/or better his personal manager sarAH who have moz under their wings not onlz since yesterday didnt Object thee overlonG tour plan from the beginnning...oh well..

other topic
two of the brixton tixs are in my posessiion BUT ONE IS BE EONG HELD AT THE BOX OFFICE.. i think thez sent it back to the company then and i dont need to collect it then and have to sent it back or hotten hold on it for the reschulded date ..i guess not:confused:.

I was close to bidding for some Friday/Saturday tickets on ebay even though I knew it was highly unlikely. They could have announced this earlier, would have saved a lot of people a lot of hassle.

Oh well, to refund or wait for rescheduled dates, that is the question.

Oh Dear !! :tears:

Well, I have a plane to london, so I'll go for the WE

Didn't get any email from the brixton academy :mad:, so now the question is, do they contact us about the refunds??

It's very unlikely that I may attend a gig in the fall :tears::tears:

Oh, and please get well Moz

this just keeps on happening, what a divo

I'm just scratching my head here, wondering how ticketmaster can possibly justify the fees that they charge? I booked on-line with them and so far I have had no communication from them regarding the status of this gig, since the usual automated email reminder they send out 7 days before each event you book.

I have to make a decision before noon today if I want to cancel my accommodation in London and avoid paying the full amount. It's just as well that I come here, otherwise I may well have been totally in the dark.

Rant not over!

Am I the only person wondering why there's been no official announcment? I am stupidly defensive of the Moz, but I do think the least he could do is a) put it in plain old black and white on his website and b) say sorry :mad:

I'm just scratching my head here, wondering how ticketmaster can possibly justify the fees that they charge? I booked on-line with them and so far I have had no communication from them regarding the status of this gig, since the usual automated email reminder they send out 7 days before each event you book.

I have to make a decision before noon today if I want to cancel my accommodation in London and avoid paying the full amount. It's just as well that I come here, otherwise I may well have been totally in the dark.

Rant not over!

Scum!

*******saw this in the NME how like those c***s to get it wrong ****

Morrissey cancels the rest of his UK tour
Morrissey has written an article for a new book on the New York Dolls. The former Smiths singer wrote the afterword...
More London O2 Academy Brixton shows are pulled

May 29, 2009
1 Comments
Morrissey news, reviews, video and tour dates
Post to Twitter
Morrissey has cancelled the remaining tour dates of his current UK tour because of illness.

The former Smiths singer's two shows at the London O2 Academy Brixton, which had been set to take place tonight (May 29) and tomorrow (30) have been pulled, it was announced today.

The news follows other cancellations across the UK, as Morrissey follows doctor's orders to recover from a throat illness.

A statement on behalf of the singer explained: "Morrissey is on continued doctor's orders not to sing."

In the statement fans were advised to hold on to tickets, and await details of possible rescheduled gigs.

Morrissey did manage to play a show in Manchester last week (May 24) on the day of his 50th birthday.

I got a e-mail this morning,a text and a recorded message phone call.

For those wanting something to do tonight, Doll And The Kicks have just posted this...

"Dogstar in Brixton from 11-12pm tonight - DJ set. Acoustic gig in Brighton at Tin Drum (St. James Street) from 7.30pm. Both free entry."

Peter

Back
Top Bottom