also...

HIM

i'm making soup. i've never made soup before (except the stuff that comes in a tin). when i set out, earlier this evening, i was optimistic and even quite excited, but now i'm just feeling apprehensive.

it'll be ready about 7pm.

i'm making soup. i've never made soup before (except the stuff that comes in a tin). when i set out, earlier this evening, i was optimistic and even quite excited, but now i'm just feeling apprehensive.

it'll be ready about 7pm.

Nice! I love making soup. It's the easiest thing to cook and you can use anything you have.

Nice! I love making soup. It's the easiest thing to cook and you can use anything you have.

thank you! i'm just not certain that it's gonna work out properly. hopefully it will, though - i'm starving!

What kind of soup are you making?

It's one of my favourite dishes.
You should try making miso soup one day. :)

the longer you let it simmer,the better it will taste,thats a key to soup making,whenever i make soup i always find the flavors are richer once it has had time to stew and simmer.

What kind of soup are you making?

It's one of my favourite dishes.
You should try making miso soup one day. :)

i'm making lentil soup, kewpie. i had home-made lentil soup, made by someone else, once, and really liked it.

You spend 1 1/2 hour making soup? Are you sure?
good luck anyways:)

according to the recipe, i was supposed to let it simmer for one hour and thirty minutes, bikie. i really don't know if it's all gonna work out, but it looks right. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. not long, now.

Its too hot for soup.I'd combust.

the longer you let it simmer,the better it will taste,thats a key to soup making,whenever i make soup i always find the flavors are richer once it has had time to stew and simmer.

i see. thank you for the tip.

additionally: good work on your avatar, sir. top notch.

How about some cold cucumber soup? :)[/QUOTE]

Ooh yum...i want some now.:cool:

i hope the soup works out for you.

and thank you.

it did, sir! i'm eating it now! (i've never properly cooked anything before.)

i used to have a t-shirt with that picture on it. have you ever seen the one in the old people's home?

also:

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
:) :) :) :)

i used to have a t-shirt with that picture on it. have you ever seen the one in the old people's home?

also:

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NO comment
:) :) :) :)

Ahem.

also:
excellent.
glad to hear it.

I think i have,and i am sure i will again,i puchased the complete series on dvd from the bbc site,over here they only sell series one and two but i have an all regional dvd player so i was able to just go and buy the complete set.

oh i would love t shirt,i am sure i can find one online somewhere.

That's what emoticons are there for people! Shees! :rolleyes:

Usually cucumbers and herbs, butter, cream etc. I've seen recipes with yoghurt as well.

haha
sorry,i usually do but it must have slipped my mind,hmmm,sounds interesting,i may have to find a recipe.

Tags
soup etc.
Back
Top Bottom