An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Beginning of Blue reminds me of Country Feedback then it just explodes into a beautiful lyric by Michael Stipe. Hands down the best track on the album. I can't get enough of the song. :)

If/when someone finds a downloadable version of this, can they please post the link here?
Listening to the album on the link fanofrem posted earlier, halfway through, pretty good so far - will definitely be skipping Mine Smell Like Honey,though!

[/B]
thomas08;19[/COLOR said:
86626784]i clicked the link but cant find where the songs are could anyone help? :)

Click on the R.E.M. icon under picks and click on the word "here" in the second paragraph.

Collapse into Now officially drops on March 8 via Warner. Luckily, you won't have to wait until then to hear it, as the album will be streaming all week in Canada at Exclaim.ca. Go here to listen.

[/B]

Click on the R.E.M. icon under picks and click on the word "here" in the second paragraph.

This doesn't work for me either.... when you cilck over there it's just a bunch of other albums streaming, REM not to be found. I live in the US, so maybe it's blocked for me here?

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom