Andy Rourke will always be a star because he is not only wonderful musician but wonderful person too

go get help, make an appointment with your doctor on monday morning ffs!

go get help, make an appointment with your doctor on monday morning ffs!

Re: go get help, make an appointment with your doctor on monday morning ffs!

Re: I don't have a doctor Grim! I am not registered with any doctor since I moved areas!

they didn't have room for me in my local doctors.

Re: go get help, make an appointment with your doctor on monday morning ffs!

Re: I don't need a doctor because like Andy Rourke I am blessed with VERY good physical health!!!!

I never get sick! amazing really.

Re: 'Night Nurse oh the pain is getting worse'!!! Rourke is a kind of male nurse I love him!!!

Re: Physically I am always well!! I am that tipe I will always be well not matter what I do!!!

Re: Doctors drugs make you ill GFrim you should know that? I am anti NHS!! always will be.

you are tipe over the scales of mental dear, go get help now

Re: I am a VERY strong person Grim!!! don't worry about me love!!!

it's not your physical strength that concerns me...

you have lost it mentally & that's what worries me, go seek help before it's to late, please.

Grim

Re: Doctors drugs make you ill GFrim you should know that? I am anti NHS!! always will be.

that's your psychosis cock, the drugs do work if you take them as & when prescribed! Believe me I've seen it happen! Try it for me & the rest of the concerned Morrissey-soloists here eh?

love
GFrim

Re: Anti-Psycotic drugs make you FAT!!! they should be banned ok they ruined my health!!!!

Re: You are sick! You do need a doctor!

> I never get sick! amazing really.

Your obsession is a sickness. Some mentally ill people do not realize they are ill. I've read all your posts on the other board (I will not mention the name) and I was apalled at the personal details you revealed about your life and illness. That makes you extremely vulnerable. You are placing yourself in danger by stalking.

I'm not a doctor, but a professional, and I have dealt with a number of OCD and children and young adults with autistic like tendencies over a period of forty years in classroom settings and tutoring. I have seen amazing changes take place when a patient is taking their medication.

People on this board are attempting to help you. Accept their help.

Back
Top Bottom