Another Morrissey and band photo in New York by Ryan Lowry - speedway61 / Instagram

Original source is Fiona Dodwell / X - link posted by Famous when dead.

Another photo by Ryan Lowry of Moz + band in New York. I've only seen it on this fan page; unsure of the original source (not on Ryan Lowry's Instagram at the moment)

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fido.. the loyal dog who always has her nose up Morrissey's arse.

I suppose she thinks that Morrissey has paved the way by doing everything possible to not get records released.

Labels are not holding his records back because they want to censor Morrissey's world changing views. They don't like him as a person. They choose to be petty because there is no money to be made. If Morrissey was twice the twat he can be but the labels were going to be cashing big checks they would be in a bidding war to get him signed. With a few thousand dollars to be had they say, "f*** that guy."

Fido.. the loyal dog who always has her nose up Morrissey's arse.

I suppose she thinks that Morrissey has paved the way by doing everything possible to not get records released.

Labels are not holding his records back because they want to censor Morrissey's world changing views. They don't like him as a person. They choose to be petty because there is no money to be made. If Morrissey was twice the twat he can be but the labels were going to be cashing big checks they would be in a bidding war to get him signed. With a few thousand dollars to be had they say, "f*** that guy."

You don't have to be Taylor Swift to have a record released. Maybe he's asking for too much ££££ these days.

Colour version via Juan:

juangaleanotoro-31122023-0001.jpg

See:

LOL :laughing: I’ve taken better pictures on my iPhone.

WARNING !!!!!
Do not waste time and hard earned cash on this bellend in 2024 :drama:

Benny🇬🇧:knife:

Back
Top Bottom