Anthony Fantano tells Morrissey "Eat Your Veggies"

you can eat them by candlelight with a thick slice of some heavy dark bread and a glass of wine and pretend you're a French pauper! that's how I like to eat my beets! there are all kinds of ways to make food fun, mozzer!

This is such a lovely dish. One of my favourites.

Edited to say that I'm not being sarcastic. I do love me some nice dark bread with beetroot, some salt, walnuts and linseed oil and a glass of wine.

Also, bite me, Lustman!

Last edited:
Who is this f***in' Guy, please Bruce, give him a High kick !
oh your so funny,my humorous bone is f***ing killing me,cocksucker.

Eat a swede!
Swedish fish from IKEA!
Marabou chocolate bars can be eaten and used as a harmonica for a November video!
Raw herring Henning!
Meatballs bigger than Damons!
Smorgasbord for someones who is bored!

This is such a lovely dish. One of my favourites.

Edited to say that I'm not being sarcastic. I do love me some nice dark bread with beetroot, some salt, walnuts and linseed oil and a glass of wine.

Also, bite me, Lustman!
wouldn't have thought you were being sarcastic, beets are divine!

what's lustmans problem?

you can eat them by candlelight with a thick slice of some heavy dark bread and a glass of wine and pretend you're a French pauper! that's how I like to eat my beets! there are all kinds of ways to make food fun, mozzer!
Heavy dark bread and wine sound divine but you lost me with the beets. They make me want to hurl but In a different way than onions or raisins. But hurl all the same. Juice, flesh and all - it’s all bad news to me. But pickled turnips would be a different story. Can we work something out Rifke?

Back
Top Bottom