Any Psychoville watchers here?

YES! I love the murdering son and his mother, they are great.

At first I wasn't convinced by it, but it has grown on me so much.

Love PTxx.

Yes! Loved the episode last night particularly when they were dancing round to their 'happy' song after the murdering spree.

when the league of gentlemen was shown in japan the title was changed to "psychoville" which is how this show gets its name.

Yes! Loved the episode last night particularly when they were dancing round to their 'happy' song after the murdering spree.

Me too! That cracked me up, especially as I must have danced to that song a million times as a child. :D

i just read the wiki for "Psychoville" and it sounds like i would love it! :eek:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoville
i'll make some room so i can download some of it :thumb:
&

vlcsnap-1168288.jpg

maybe my fave british comedy ever :love:

It's on BBC iPlayer I think, that's where I've been watching it as it clashes with BB, unfortunately. However iPlayer might not be accessible outside the UK. Hmmm... *thinks*.

A bit that made me laugh in last night's episode was when David randomly kicked the Queen Anne chest and went "No, it's shit!!"

Or when the mother was speaking to Mark Gattis' character about her husband, "you see, he use to beat me, well, that is what they all did before televsions".

Love PTxx.

It's great. I liked the bit last week where the mother chewed the sausage for him. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I did.

A bit that made me laugh in last night's episode was when David randomly kicked the Queen Anne chest and went "No, it's shit!!"

Or when the mother was speaking to Mark Gattis' character about her husband, "you see, he use to beat me, well, that is what they all did before televsions".

Love PTxx.

Hehe. :D
The David and Maureen characters have grown on me in the last few episodes. I also like the Mr Jelly character and plotline- his fight with Mr Jolly in the children's indoor play area was inspired. Very funny. :p

Last edited:
It's great! I solved all the website clues up to now as well. :guitar:

I'm watching the second episde right now on iplayer. It doesn't half creep me out but it's got some moments of sheer brilliance. 'not for sale tealeaf' and 'holy of holies' being my favourites :lbf:

'I'm just having half an hour on me bontempi' :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom